Do you guys prefer solo play or group play if you could choose either without disadvantages?

I find it a bit odd that a multiplayer game like POE is encouraging solo play aside from trading.

So, in an ideal game world where you could choose between the two types of playstyle, if there weren't benefits or disadvantages of either or, would you choose solo play style or group playstyle? (personally, I prefer group)
Last bumped on Mar 5, 2021, 9:38:17 PM
group play really sucks in this game and i only do it when i want to level up faster.
however even if it didnt suck i would probably still prefer to play solo just because i like to play at my own pace
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Feb 25, 2021, 4:51:05 PM
I wouldnt know. Never group or joined a guild and play SSF. Back in wow I prefered group.. you kinda had to...
Git R Dun!
I like playing support with permanent carry, it's nice experience, and it's more fun to play with someone in voicechat etc. Playing support with random carries from global is kinda bad though, don't do it.
I'm Always a lone wolf. Had more fun that way.

Solo too much cluster fuck visuals in group
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
I'm the last of my group, the others left one by one. Don't like playing with randos.
Second-class poe gamer
Last edited by pr13st on Feb 25, 2021, 5:17:16 PM
When I was running 360 beachheads my portals were locked to party members most of the time.

Locked em cuz of so much beggars and toxicity. Also my pace, and better loot actually solo. Weird, but true.

I was doing statistics.
Results were clear.

Also no any lag in solo.
And better visibility.
strictly solo. Wouldn't even occur to me to play a game that required grouping.
Depends, usually solo (because I don't have friends). If I had friends, group play, I guess, though not in this game.

Economically, group play is rewarded quite heavily at multiple points in the game though, to the point where people seem to be multiboxing (or variants thereof).
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info