3.13.1e Patch Notes Preview

"Added a Void Ground Hideout Decoration. This can be purchased from Zana at Decoration Level 2, for 330 Favour."

Thanks GGG! Also, thanks for actually announcing changes related to hideout decorations. I noticed before it wasn't even mentioned that much unless others figured it out on their own. :P

"Fixed a bug where certain map bosses could sometimes fail to transition to their next phase if they were frozen."

Ummm.... Can you clarify which bosses at least? Because some phases that are skippable SHOULD have the ability for you to freeze or perma freeze the boss, that's kind of the whole point of stacking freeze chance for you to be able to freeze the boss, at least for some period of time.
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Khajit has wares... If you have coin...✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Best Leagues Ever Made: Synthesis>Harvest>Delve✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Bring back: Heist Alt Quality Gems, sextants, gear enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Last edited by MLGonthorian on Feb 26, 2021, 12:40:11 AM
"
Si6Cat wrote:
"
Clarified that players must be Petrified by The Gorgon in Sulphur Vents Map for the Complete Encounters III challenge.

Urgh....and here i was going nuts thinking i wasnt using Replica Rumi's in time for it....sighs.

U can use Kaom's Roots for this achivement. Worked for me.
Mirror of Kalandra?
What about:
- The Seance posessed monsters in Lex Proxomia dropping low levels maps
- Disappearing Blight monsters and loots
- Insane lag spikes up to 15 sec, while I can play any other game in peace all day.
Thy, and have a nice weekend!
"Fixed a bug where certain map bosses could sometimes fail to transition to their next phase if they were frozen."

Can you clarify which bosses at least? Because some phases that are skippable SHOULD have the ability for you to freeze or perma freeze the boss, that's kind of the whole point of stacking freeze chance for you to be able to freeze the boss, at least for some period of time.
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Khajit has wares... If you have coin...✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Best Leagues Ever Made: Synthesis>Harvest>Delve✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Bring back: Heist Alt Quality Gems, sextants, gear enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Game is barely playable this league due to massive performance issues. I can't believe performance just got worse over the years. Sadge
The missing text on alt quality spark and crack lance was indeed noticable, but the gems worked as intended. Dont forget about chaos conversion detonate dead though; same issue.
PvP Improvements
This.
That is great and all but can you please fix the damn Maven memory faze ????
"
PvP Improvements

Yes.
I hope you find an alternative to 10% XP penalty on death which has been a fun killer since I started playing this game.

It feels terrible to lose your entire day's effort in a split-second from a source you do not see, cannot react. So terrible that it made me uninstall the game in that minute last time it happened.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info