3.13.1e Patch Notes Preview

Hi,
Good work thanks a lot

When will it be possible to have the Maven Crucicle BGM in sountracks choices ?
Hola, desde que empezó esta liga cada vez que hay una actualización debo eliminar el juego y volver a instalarlo porque no me carga pasado unos minutos.
Fastidia bastante porque no dispongo casi nunca tiempo para jugar y cundo puedo jugar no puedo por culpa de esto.
"
poe_shniggies wrote:
"
Fixed a bug where the "Strongbox Monsters have 600% increased Item Quantity" Elevated Sextant modifier was only applying 500% increased Item Quantity

wonder how this was even calculated

I guess the corresponding variable was only 500 instead of 600 :-)

"
poe_shniggies wrote:
"
Fixed a bug where the "Strongbox Monsters have 600% increased Item Quantity" Elevated Sextant modifier was only applying 500% increased Item Quantity

wonder how this was even calculated

People reported they were getting 100% less crap than they expected.
To the MF Windripper go the spoils
I recently paid 20$ for this game hoping to pass my time nicely. This the third day I am mapping and the fps drops is out of this world.I tried everything bulkan, lowering graphics,lowering resolution EVERYTHING.To be honest my CPU is not very good but I used to run the game much more smoothly in previous leagues. Not only that but also the fps instead of getting better with every league they get much more worse. This is so sad cause I don't have the luxury to pay for my games and the only time I paid it was BIG DISAPPOINTMENT.
See you next time when they actually improve performance if they ever do Sadge.
Last edited by Ardinion on Feb 26, 2021, 7:57:20 AM
so...mana reserve bug reminds?
"
StorgutBorsit wrote:
The Mac fixes are a joke. Half a year now and still no fixes to the "Known Issues" posted from nearly day one.
Not cool.

I'm used to pushing ESC to open the menu. Each time the client reverts from full screen to window.

Buy there will be the day...
Valdo's Rest harbingers crash fixes when?
"
Fixed a bug where certain map bosses could sometimes fail to transition to their next phase if they were frozen.

Nice, it was was annoying to have to do alt+f4.
So- is there any "ninja" performance updates here behind the scenes that are unmentioned?

And I appreciate the macOS improvements but hideout fixes?? Really?

there are way more important things to patch in than hideout fixes for macOS. Like being able to select your dedicated GPU and the in-game resolution. Also not to mention, dynamic resolution does NOTHING on macOS.

Pressing esc minimizes the window which is really really annoying because you can't even choose a different key to open the "esc menu" since PoE doesn't support different hotkeys for the "esc menu".

Also, according to tons of people on this forum, it seems the poor performance is not only on macOS like the community in-game says (they all say "get a real PC" that's why your FPS is dropping it is because you're using mac) - it's simply a fact that 3.13 has made performance worse for a good amount of players and not getting any kind of update about it makes it seem like you don't even care about the performance issues..

Why fix a bug if I can't even play the game comfortably enough to even reach said bug in the first place.
Last edited by tbone469 on Feb 26, 2021, 10:14:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info