Canada/East server - "There has been a patch that you need to update to"

I am having the same issue on Canada East server. Happens on both of my PCs.
same error here on steam canada east having that for 4 days now and most of times i have to do that damn patch 2 times and the last time it did take 3 times for the game to launch..... ima try another server cause its getting annoying
same issue, canada east, steam has to 'validate' for 15 mins almost every time i start the same as well
This is still happening on Canada east. Playing SSF and I wanted to go back to my hideout at end of temple to double corrupt gem. I couldn't portal into my hideout, instance doesn't exist. On relog, temple is gone. This is happening around the same time again every day.

I just tried playing on a different server (Washington) and I was kicked again, "lost contact with game server". I may have to call my ISP on this. For all others on Canada, are you using Bell fiber?

I also seem to be rolling back whenever this occurs as well.
Last edited by PachiZ on Feb 26, 2021, 7:36:57 PM
1. Same issue (Canada East)
2. Launch Game via Steam
3. 1-3 minutes to install a new update
4. Check Download History via Steam Client (no history of anything being downloaded)
5. Game Launches after "patch update"
6. Click "Login" - says the game is in an outdated version
7. Spam click it 2-3 times on "Login" to bypass the message
8. Restart computer
9. Same process all over again
Canada east again, been disconnected easily 8 times+ in the last 3 days, lost the maps each time, when logging back in the portals are down. As I was typing this got Disconnected Game server lost contact with the realm. Updates on steam as well. Twice later tonight, once on washington and the other one I was on Texas.
Last edited by Moutonyx on Feb 28, 2021, 1:57:04 AM
I've also had this happen on Canada East, however i've also had issues where its disconnected me ingame and all portals are lost. just lost my 2nd harvest in about 5 hours of play, last one being Oshabi fight... Honestly its demoralizing trying to farm for Harvest (without all endgame options to increase chances). i'll be switching to another server to see if this changes it, but i am quite upset with GGG servers.
Last edited by Draconas19 on Feb 27, 2021, 9:49:04 PM
same issue here. and im getting booted tons. and its taking wayyyy too long to load into areas. canada east.
Same issue here
Environment: win 1o
Platform: steam
Game setting: full screen
Gateway: should be Canada East
Firewall: always off

Was doing Sirus, I died in the middle of the fight. I click on respawn at hideout, nothing happens whereas on top of my screen says "Teleporting". I figure I may re-launch my client, then I got a update notification. After the update and relaunch, all the portal's gone.

the update problem happens couple times before already. Please fix it.

Sometimes i cant even use the Canada East gateway to log in, it will pop connection error upon selecting.
Got disconnected 4-5 times in the last 8 hours on Canada East.

1. While in a syndicate saftehouse. COMPLETELY lost all portals to safehouse. Lost all items from inventory also. Did not retain the safehouse via Jun to spawn again. So it basically was a rollback, without being a rollback; pure loss.

2. Just happened again at 10:31PM EST while in a Lex Proxima map. Lost all portals, but retained items (RIP Harvest Zana).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info