[DEAD] Wormblaster 2021 [Dark Pact Null's Inclination] [All Contents]

Very meme build i love it! How much currency do i need to play this? I am done with the league but i dont have much currency. maybe about 50ex.
thanks for guide! today is month anniversary :)
IGN @SexyMilf
Does the rampage switch work?
Do I hvae to do it only while in mid map. I understood that the rampage remains forever once activated once
"
notforkeeps wrote:
Does the rampage switch work?
Do I hvae to do it only while in mid map. I understood that the rampage remains forever once activated once


Rampage switch works everywhere, including boss fight maps where you normally can't get to 1000 stacks
I make builds that guarantee to be killed in 3 months.
Last edited by FunRoom on Mar 23, 2021, 9:18:15 PM
is it possible to make this as a league start build?
how to counteract bleed?
"
notforkeeps wrote:
how to counteract bleed?


Keep attacking. Really can't do much to it unless you have some synthesized base
I make builds that guarantee to be killed in 3 months.
"
tky0414 wrote:
is it possible to make this as a league start build?

On league start helmet is expensive af and flask enchant can only be grinded in maps. You better start with something else first.
I make builds that guarantee to be killed in 3 months.
"
FunRoom wrote:

Each Dark Pact consumes 6% of skeleton life. This means 16 Dark Pact will kill the skeleton. We have 80 Dark Pact to cast.
Divergent Dark Pact recovers 2% skeleton life on hit. This means skeletons will no longer die due to 1 Dark Pact hit recovering 8% life effectively, sustaining the 80 Dark Pact cast.


This premise is wrong IMO.

You suppose that one dark pact only consumes 6% of a skeleton's life, but you forget about the chaining part. If you have 80 dark pact cast (multiplied by 4 for 3 chains) that is 320 hits.

Supposing all the initial casts happen at the same time you would need at least 4,8 fully healed skeletons and ideal luck for chains so all stay alive. Then the dark pact alternate quality would kick in and heal them to full.

Without a target to hit, it's 19,2 skeletons if counting all the chains (320)

What might be happening is that sacrifice of skellies life and heal from DP is in the same tick and the casts are completed becasue they are still alive

Or one skeleton is fully consumed but all other casts still use this one already dead skeleton.

The first option could be easily tested in ho, where you wouldnt hit anything with the DP, therefore the alternate quality shouldnt do the heals. And all skeletons shoud die not producing any chains. (which from the videos doesnt look like that)

Please correct me if i made some mistakes in my assumptions.


"
Nirdana wrote:
"
FunRoom wrote:

Each Dark Pact consumes 6% of skeleton life. This means 16 Dark Pact will kill the skeleton. We have 80 Dark Pact to cast.
Divergent Dark Pact recovers 2% skeleton life on hit. This means skeletons will no longer die due to 1 Dark Pact hit recovering 8% life effectively, sustaining the 80 Dark Pact cast.


This premise is wrong IMO.

You suppose that one dark pact only consumes 6% of a skeleton's life, but you forget about the chaining part. If you have 80 dark pact cast (multiplied by 4 for 3 chains) that is 320 hits.

Supposing all the initial casts happen at the same time you would need at least 4,8 fully healed skeletons and ideal luck for chains so all stay alive. Then the dark pact alternate quality would kick in and heal them to full.

Without a target to hit, it's 19,2 skeletons if counting all the chains (320)

What might be happening is that sacrifice of skellies life and heal from DP is in the same tick and the casts are completed becasue they are still alive

Or one skeleton is fully consumed but all other casts still use this one already dead skeleton.

The first option could be easily tested in ho, where you wouldnt hit anything with the DP, therefore the alternate quality shouldnt do the heals. And all skeletons shoud die not producing any chains. (which from the videos doesnt look like that)

Please correct me if i made some mistakes in my assumptions.




Both of you are wrong. It would really help if you actually looked at the build in it's entirety before making a large comment like this. Ask questions rather than tell people they're wrong...

Please see Blessed Rebirth
Last edited by Morgasming on Mar 30, 2021, 6:32:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info