[DEAD] Wormblaster 2021 [Dark Pact Null's Inclination] [All Contents]

Hi there, is the Wish for Death mode replaceable on the curse cluster? It does not seem necessary since we kill bosses so fast and wont notice the difference of having culling strike at all.
"
Hi there, is the Wish for Death mode replaceable on the curse cluster? It does not seem necessary since we kill bosses so fast and wont notice the difference of having culling strike at all.

There isn't really a replacement for that; it is BiS among all other curse notables. If you have needs on budget or skill points, you can drop that whole cluster and use other kinds instead (minion life or flasks)
Right, just fire.

had to craft my own from scratch.
Last edited by Gneral on Mar 10, 2021, 9:42:38 PM
soul of ryslatha does not regen for writhing jar because its not a life flask. But i guess it doesn't really impact game play as it looks like the flask charges are managed pretty well in the videos.
"
ib_prime wrote:
soul of ryslatha does not regen for writhing jar because its not a life flask. But i guess it doesn't really impact game play as it looks like the flask charges are managed pretty well in the videos.

That's wrong. Hybrid Flasks are covered by both life and mana flasks. Test it out yourself, run without Ryslatha on and off and pay attention to how fast the flask charges recover on both.
soo uhhh anyone selling a timeless jewel with the numbers for Ritual of Shadows?
I am following your guide, good job!

At the beginning, I was dying easily. After I got lots of good items, I am currently not that easily dying beside some occasional one-shot.

I am thinking to buy Awakened Chain Support (+3 chain). I do some maths, finding it provides more damage than other supportive gems.

I am also considering to use Anomalous Dark Pact + Anomalous Feeding Frenzy to boost damage.

Right now I do not have those gems, do you think it works?

Thank you.
"
Kris1220 wrote:

I am also considering to use Anomalous Dark Pact + Anomalous Feeding Frenzy to boost damage.

Right now I do not have those gems, do you think it works?

Thank you.

Chain lowers the frontloading damage so I don't recommend.

However you can use Anomalous Dark Pact as long as you have Divergent as the other one
Right, just fire.
Last edited by FunRoom on Mar 12, 2021, 3:45:46 AM
How do you gain Frenzy and Endurance charge?
"
Hotberry wrote:
How do you gain Frenzy and Endurance charge?

you either get the craft on your amulet or you anoint "overcharged"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info