[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

"
Mintz wrote:
How do you scale the explodey chest? I feel like it never chains properly and it's super underwhelming

I don't play CI version, I'm currently life/evasion with two cospris but I have explode chest(with +attack & +spell crit as well) and when combined with herald of ice, it's instantly noticeable. I too thought phys explode mod was going to be underwhelming since we're not scaling it, but it still provides a very noticeable and nice boost to clear speeds, for a build that already clears much better than 90% of the other builds you can make in this game.

I've played CoC Ice Nova a lot of different ways. I've done the CI version which was far more defensive orientated(maybe 3M shaper dps when I was done with it) and frankly, I still got one shot more than I'd have liked to, with that more defensive build. I tend to play the life version these days or LL simply because you reach a point in the game where the best defense is simply killing stuff faster before it has a chance to kill you, and the life or LL versions simply have access to more damage in my experience.
Last edited by KFieLdGaming on Feb 27, 2021, 5:07:06 PM
"
Mintz wrote:
How do you scale the explodey chest? I feel like it never chains properly and it's super underwhelming

It already scales itself :P If u want better explosions then get more AOE and DPS. With my current gear i 1shot explode ~80-90% of everything when opening legion. You have to invest to get some absolutely insane explosions :D

"
Sunnyice724 wrote:

No I meantGloves like those where you have the temple mod and unnerve but I guess they would cost too much too craft this league cause unnerve doesnt have the crit mod anymore.

Yes it is really hard to make glove like this since unnerve tags got removed. Also it will be hard to compete with culling (it is almost always just 10% DPS increase) Also getting elevated 25% AOE is a no brainer for this build. More aoe = everything feels better :D If you want to do math with culling vs chilled mod on gloves i would be interested to see!

"
KFieLdGaming wrote:
I've played CoC Ice Nova a lot of different ways. I've done the CI version which was far more defensive orientated(maybe 3M shaper dps when I was done with it) and frankly, I still got one shot more than I'd have liked to, with that more defensive build. I tend to play the life version these days or LL simply because you reach a point in the game where the best defense is simply killing stuff faster before it has a chance to kill you, and the life or LL versions simply have access to more damage in my experience.

You should try my version and you will never go back to life/low life :D

Btw killing all guardian bosses in 1second while having max block and all other stupid defenses ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys i may have been wrong about the 7.57APS breakpoint (it may be ok)

I will go investigate about this. Getting multiple difference answers while checking google. -->
Can someone check my gear? Build feels good, but in boss fights it feels like that im lacking crit chance...i think its the missing flasks...can I fix something?

TY :)
"
Can someone check my gear? Build feels good, but in boss fights it feels like that im lacking crit chance...i think its the missing flasks...can I fix something?

Flask management is really important when bossing. Bosses with different phases you need to know if it will be better to just not use a flask (onslaught for example) and save it later

Hard to answer but things like this comes with experience and knowing bossfights

When doing sirus example it's better to not use onslaught on first phase!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK GUYS WHO HAD 7.57APS EXACTLY

Did some more testing and 7.57 seemed fine. For some reason and what i read from internet 7.57 should be the maximum before you start losing casts. Only thing i copied from kamis guide was the three lines from APS BP part

But after reading this again it says 7.57APS should be maximum
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/e5pyr8/the_cyclone_cast_on_critical_strike_cooldown/

Did small testing and 7.57 seemed ok. Please if you really want to make more detailed testing then do and post results here! This APS stuff is very hard and makes my brain melt.

If you test you can use this for permanent onslaught. You can test on bosses with phases and can be perma frozen! One example is boss in tower but i bet there are more and better ones too to test on. Also remember to test with different attack speed cospri! Also remember to test without having any HH buffs on!

I will edit APS/cooldown part in guide now, but please if anyone can make more detailed testing then do it!
Honestly even after swapping crit multi on helmet for accuracy rating, I still sit only around 91%. When checking your PoB, I have no clue where you got 100% accuracy rating. :-(
"
ghoust23 wrote:
Honestly even after swapping crit multi on helmet for accuracy rating, I still sit only around 91%. When checking your PoB, I have no clue where you got 100% accuracy rating. :-(

Belt 30% and Unnatural instinct 30%
Can someone explain me the Jewel "Militant Faith" I understand the Devotion thing, but what the heck is the Number about? In he Build he has 3556.
"
pegi2013 wrote:
Can someone explain me the Jewel "Militant Faith''

You want it for keystone that gives 3% more damage per power charge, numbers have no effect... it is 4c just buy and test yourself to see what it does
its 16-18ex Orbs mate :(
With 4% increased Area Damage per 10 Devotion
4% increased Elemental Damage per 10 Devotion

So the Number doesnt matters???
"
pegi2013 wrote:
its 16-18ex Orbs mate :(
With 4% increased Area Damage per 10 Devotion
4% increased Elemental Damage per 10 Devotion

So the Number doesnt matters???

Read guide.
''You want Dominus for the keystone. Can be rolled with divines 1/3 chance!''

You mostly care about keystone and rest is bonus how budget allows really. Get ''bottom mods'' how budget allows u

My jewel is 100% perfect and most expensive mods.

One tip: put ''devotion'' in mod search and you see all mods what this jewel can get.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info