[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

Any reason why we don't get spell crit chance on the chest? Seems like that will give a significant portion of spell crit chance to up the dps.
Working with this build now, just at level 88 on a fresh character. With Hatred, herald of ice and discipline all running, linked to lvl 4 enlighten, I can barely use a level 8 precision, and testing with a 30% reduced reservation on herald of ice helmet, it still only goes up a few more levels. Is the only way to run a level 21 precision with a shield that reduces the mana reservation ?
"
Daemun7 wrote:
Any reason why we don't get spell crit chance on the chest? Seems like that will give a significant portion of spell crit chance to up the dps.

You can get it but it will always be worse than picking attack crit. Depending on gear we should get 100% spell crits when flasks on. You can take it if really need instead of resist or what ever really...

"
xxpeplxx wrote:
Working with this build now, just at level 88 on a fresh character. With Hatred, herald of ice and discipline all running, linked to lvl 4 enlighten, I can barely use a level 8 precision, and testing with a 30% reduced reservation on herald of ice helmet, it still only goes up a few more levels. Is the only way to run a level 21 precision with a shield that reduces the mana reservation ?

Tried to increase mana? Pick ''utmost intellect'' Pick jewel slot next to whisper of doom for 8% mana instead ele damage jewel spot. If this is not enough you can put 1point in ''mana'' under ''mystic bulwark''

if that still not enough put 2skill points under whisper of doom 4% mana reserve small node

Maybe if you got some time could you have a look?
My dmg is... bad. Like really not good at all.

https://pastebin.com/Lg3n1dY8

Not sure what i am doing wrong. Kinda new to this.

I will fix res/def in a while once i find the right harvest crafts.
Last edited by juju666 on Mar 2, 2021, 9:13:06 AM
"
MsOtherName wrote:
hi

1. You have too much attack speed
2. Divine up your flasks
3. You have no xx-xx fire damage for sadist/cinder
4. Corrupted circle of fear!? Buy new one and slam some elemental damage cataclyst
5. Your amulet enchant???
Bonus: Read my guide again for 1-2times

Wait i have to much attackspeed? My tooltip ATS with onslaught is 7.41.
Will do the rest tho.
Just noticed the big yikes on the amulett. Oh god
"
MsOtherName wrote:
Wait i have to much attackspeed? My tooltip ATS with onslaught is 7.41.
Will do the rest tho.
Just noticed the big yikes on the amulett. Oh god

You need to check always with POB since tailwind won't show up on ingame
Last edited by juju666 on Mar 2, 2021, 10:35:19 AM
Do I need enough mana to activate linked skills? for example i currently have 23 mana my cyclone costs 3mana but ice nova, frostbold, and others are like 20+. Do i need more to activate all the skills or how does it work?
"
QuantamA wrote:
Do I need enough mana to activate linked skills? for example i currently have 23 mana my cyclone costs 3mana but ice nova, frostbold, and others are like 20+. Do i need more to activate all the skills or how does it work?

You are only using mana with cyclone, dash and vortex. I think had last league like 35mana and was fine permanently spamming vortex/dash/cyclone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info