[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

"
juju666 wrote:
"
ghoust23 wrote:
Now trying to work on the ES shield.

two methods

1. Spam fossils until u get spell block and mana reserve, rest can be done with harvest. Check craftofexile for fossil spamming chances

2. Awakener shaper mana mod + hunter spell block

Spam fossils is insanely Bad ... average cost of 26 ex To get these 2 mods and might even get a 3rd unremovable mod with this method. and extremly low chance of happening as well so 26ex can Go really bad. (even tho i was Lucky by buying the base shaper with both of these mdos somehow

also Juju am pretty sure ( didnt really do the math or POB it) but if u Get add fire on ur ring isntead of cold to spells and Get another crit multi Cobalt. u will get more Dps. test it out first tho as i didnt check it on POB
Managed to craft the shield in the end with Awakaner orb.

Already switched to the CI version, but currently a lot of polishing, have to work on jewels and some details on gear...

Will be selling some old gear from LL, so that will get me some currency to get on the track.

https://pastebin.com/65zApSt9
"
DaLight wrote:
Spam fossils is insanely Bad

but if u Get add fire on ur ring isntead of cold to spells and Get another crit multi Cobalt. u will get more Dps

Yeah true, when i checked last time fossil chances on it i messed something up on craftofexile.

Easiest way to get shield is just to awakener orb for sure.

-------------------------

I have xx-xx fire damage from hypnotic jewel as i have explained in guide.

If you use HH you need -3mana craft on ring and then must use hypnotic jewel with fire damage ^^

reminder for everyone: When using cinder or sadist you get massive damage boost for having xx-xx fire damage mod anywhere
Last edited by juju666 on Feb 27, 2021, 1:05:57 AM
"
juju666 wrote:
"
DaLight wrote:
Spam fossils is insanely Bad

but if u Get add fire on ur ring isntead of cold to spells and Get another crit multi Cobalt. u will get more Dps

Yeah true, when i checked last time fossil chances on it i messed something up on craftofexile.

Easiest way to get shield is just to awakener orb for sure.

-------------------------

I have xx-xx fire damage from hypnotic jewel as i have explained in guide.

If you use HH you need -3mana craft on ring and then must use hypnotic jewel with fire damage ^^

reminder for everyone: When using cinder or sadist you get massive damage boost for having xx-xx fire damage mod anywhere

U can keep the -mana just lose the cold damage to spells and get a normal jewel instead of abyssal prop more dps didnt do math on it as well here is my ring
Well since it gets only triggered by cyclone i did not chose to go with that. Would happily use it on early league. Rather have ignite from any spell skill when doing 100% delirium when i offscreen things like beyond bosses and what ever rare mobs and get the extra DPS always

For normal bossing fire damage from cyclone works just fine
Last edited by juju666 on Feb 27, 2021, 3:13:01 AM
One question - how do I get more accuracy? After rerolling to your build I´m sitting at 86%.. Only idea I have is switching crit multi from my helmet to accuracy rating, but I´m not sure if it´s worth it or if it will be enough.
"
juju666 wrote:
Well since it gets only triggered by cyclone i did not chose to go with that. Would happily use it on early league. Rather have ignite from any spell skill when doing 100% delirium when i offscreen things like beyond bosses and what ever rare mobs and get the extra DPS always

For normal bossing fire damage from cyclone works just fine

i mean offscreen is just a bonus i just did POB check u lsoe 5% damage for having that Abyssal jewel Removing the prefix on the ring will make u lose 2.5% damage Meaning a total of negative 2.5% damage for having that abyssal jewel

Imo It is not worth it having Ignite On ice nova as Ur offscreen should be clearing weak mobs only anyway and Ur damage should be enough and we trying to min/max is 100% focused on 1 single target To try to max as much as possible (for me at least) thats what i value dps at Since offscreening is already happening with or without ignite

i guess it is ur preference different than mine
Last edited by DaLight on Feb 27, 2021, 6:33:07 AM
"
ghoust23 wrote:
One question - how do I get more accuracy? After rerolling to your build I´m sitting at 86%.. Only idea I have is switching crit multi from my helmet to accuracy rating, but I´m not sure if it´s worth it or if it will be enough.

You can get it from like all of ur rares. Just get it! Try get min 95% so u wont notice too much DPS loss

"
DaLight wrote:
Imo

Well i would lose massive AOE dps from all 1000 monsters that spawn just out of cyclone area... it would be bigger DPS loss when mapping :D Not going to swap since its too good quality of life stuff for me ^^ I kill all guardian bosses under 1second so why even bother
How do you scale the explodey chest? I feel like it never chains properly and it's super underwhelming
"
juju666 wrote:

"
Sunnyice724 wrote:
Woulds silk gloves be better with the temple mod 50% increased damage to chilled enemies?

Unnerve is little bit better! But its not too big of a difference. Also i always go for sorcerer base to get more ES

No I meantGloves like those where you have the temple mod and unnerve but I guess they would cost too much too craft this league cause unnerve doesnt have the crit mod anymore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info