[3.13] juju's Best CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block / Explo chest ||| GOD TIER BUILD!!!
Guide is mostly finished, only some min/maxing left! Will still update more good stuff in by time!
PLEASE DON'T MESSAGE ME IN-GAME. ITS ONE OF THE REASONS I MADE THIS GUIDE! Everything you need should be in here or Kami's guide! If have question ask it here!
First of all if you are new to CoC Ice Nova check out Kami's guide https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2733675 It is more starter friendly and has good info! If you are experienced player and know CoC mechanics you are in right place!
This guide wont be noob friendly!
About me: I am a guy with no-life (CI) who have spent over 1000hours playing different versions of CoC Ice Nova! This is THE BEST overall setup when it comes to Defense/survivability/DPS/speed and all around best/most fun build of coc ice novas!
This build can do all content like a joke with ~100ex budget. Only thing we cant do is no regn maps and ele reflect (can run with sextant tough)
- t16 100% delirium fully juiced = super easy
- t19 100% delirium fully juiced = still easy
- Legion ~5rows of loot (4rows min)
- Simulacrum 5-6 rows of loot always depending on RNG
- All bosses just die like a white mob if enough good gear
- Currently delving
at delve ~900
Depth: 730 Grand Architect DONE
Depth: 806 Lich DONE
Depth 666 Crystal King DONE
Taking break from delve bosses since its really hard now and 1shot potent is high. Also super hard when cant see all boss effects when spamming my skills :D Trying them later! Can do them for sure when get more experience ^^
THIS IS EASILY TOP 5 BUILD FOR ALL CONTENT IN WHOLE GAME!!! PLZ NO MORE NERFS GGG :3
Latest pob fork: https://pastebin.com/zXUSgMpZ
Poe.ninja profile. Check timemachine for my earlyleague https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/juju666/jujuCats
You should always have one large cluster and 1-2medium clusters on setup (Cluster section)
Large Thread of hope, pick these: Arcane Focus - Snowforged - Utmost Intellect - Heart of Ice. Optional but would still pick: Breath of Rime - Light Eater - Practical Application <- if need dext/str
Example tree where to save skill points if low level https://poeplanner.com/AQABABEABgAAVgAHBDkGDxFAFi8XchoUHQIfGB_0Ii0kTylGLL8s1i_vMVgy2DoNO708Dz06Qv5GBkdRSbNMMFBCUGBR-1E1U9ZVMVhrXGpfQ2PnZFRmnmYIbAtsGW27fLB9xn-kgEiEe4V9hTaMdoxGj_qPJ5PxlJWX9Jchm6GbPJ4voZisMbc4t4q-xcFtw4rGFs0f0NDQXtvn22LjY-sY7Djs6-_V8Irx4fIG8_r11_fS-qr7AQAA______________________8FGB__VGb_L6H_6-__ivH_AAEAAAABAP____________8=
If you are lvl 95-100 You can just follow my POB tree. It is absolutely min/maxed taking a lot of things in mind while doing it. There are some noob traps i see people take that will never be worth the passive points if you have even semi decent crit multi jewels :D
If you follow my pob tree. The 5points that go to UI jewel spot is OPTIONAL and should be used for another large or medium cluster!!!
Pick Zealot's Oath if using Bottled Faith for juicy regn (optional, i like it personally)
Ok things to pick before you start super min/maxing:
- Throatseeker <-This could be count as a noobtrap if you compare it to double crit jewel with 8% ES for example (Don't think i have ever picked it as CI)
- Mana reserve small point next to 'Influence' if have mana issues
-'Mana' small point 10% mana 20mana if have mana issues
Noobtraps to never pick:
- Arcane Potency
- Doom cast
Updating more later if i see stupid stuff from poe.ninja
Defenses and Build explained
This build have these things:
- 5% ES on block shield <- Key thing what makes this the BEST version!
- 75% Attack block with Glancing Blows
- 74% Spell block with Glancing Blows (can be lower depending on gear)
- ~6k-10k ES depending on gear choices
- Super high damage while still having strong defenses (with semi strong gear)
- Big AOE (can be optimized how you like)
- High movement speed (With my current gear)
- 100% elemental ailment immunity (this is so extremely underrated mod...)
- Balanced resists to abuse Wise Oak flask
- Cinderswallow flask that makes mapping like a joke
- Explo chest with offscreen killing
- Damage? Yes
APS/Cooldown recovery and Crit/Accuracy chance
VERY IMPORTANT TO FOLLOW!!! This reddit thread have all explained go read it.
BP0 At 0-13% CDR you need to stay below 6.07 APS
BP1 At 14-51% CDR you need to stay below 7.58 APS <- Recommend to get this minimum!
BP2 At 52%-57% CDR you need to stay below 10.2 APS <- You would need AWK CoC gem + Boots & belt with COOLDOWN
READ: seems that hitting exact 7.57APS is very common. THIS SHOULD BE FINE! PLEASE read page 9 of guide
Accuracy and Crit chance
Important for cyclone get 100% or close as you can to 100%. Recommend having minimum 95%. if you have like 97% accuracy then it may not be worth to force 100% depending on all gear choices etc... As easy explained Accuracy and crit chance for cyclone is same thing and you need them both to be close to 100% as you can or you will lose casts/DPS. You still want to hit 100% crit chance with ice nova but it is more important to get cyclonon crit/accuracy first!
Headhunter or 52cooldown for endgame?
They are both great choices and have own benefits.
- Lose 800-2000ES compared to decent/top tier rare belt
- Max cooldown breakpoint is 14%
- Get Super Dexterity boost that is nice
- All headhunter buffs are great... Do we even have to talk about them here? It can break the APS/cooldown setup but really its NOT A THING you have to worry about. You still need to follow APS/cooldown rules if using HH! When you get those buffs you are almost impossible to die.
- We don't rely about HH buffs that is extremely great! We don't have the pain when doing 100% delirium maps like IL/self-curse builds have (like dying if 1beyond boss left in map after buffs expire :D)
- Need -3 mana craft on ring since you will have too much speed sometimes and mana will be 0
- Stupid level of movement speed with some buffs on
- More ''base'' DPS than HH
- Way more ES than HH
- You will absolutely DELETE all bosses with 52cooldown
At the end it just comes to your playstyle what prefer. They are both amazing options! Try them both and test what like more.
No money for HH or 52cooldon setup? It's absolutely fine! you wont need them but its insane for endgame ;)
In depth explanation why this is THE BEST CoC ice nova
Low life (LL)
Has more DPS than any other version. All you literally need is 6-link shavs and prism guard shield.
Bad things about this: You cant use explo chest that is stupid good in mapping. Already good reason not to go LL. If you are a guy who says ''but we already have explosions and don't need explo chest mod'' then take your ass out from your LL build and try explo chest... its day and night difference!!! Another is that your defenses are BAD and you will die way more than low tier CI/GB/Max block char. If you mostly do bossing and know bossmechanics then LL is best option for you! Again i will say this, defenses are TRASH compared to my version.
Qosmoz's detailed LL guide https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2971773
I don't have to write anything about this because i know your life build is absolutely TRASH compared to my build without even checking your gear
CI (no max block)
Can focus more on DPS while having explo chest. Again defenses are trash and you will die way more often than my version
CI/GB/Max Block (this build)
Now we are talking.
- Explo chest
- Massive defenses compared to all other versions
- Damage is little bit lower than previous versions but trust me you will easily get at a point where you wont even notice damage difference...
- You will survive all content about 50x better than other versions since we have GOOD defenses.
- Absolutely best version for 100% delirium fully juiced content (hard to die)
- Best/most fun version overall
Tried to pick loot and died? Died in alva because missclicked? LAgGing? Talking with jun and died? etc. If you were playing my version you would have mostlikely survived! Difference in tankines is day and night...
Cost of build
I pretty much always self craft all of my gear since items wont simple exist on market at first weeks of league. Anyway it will be so much cheaper to craft everything yourself since we can abuse harvest (Can buy harvest craft from TFT discord) If you know what doing u can even start CoC ice nova as life based at league start and switch to CI/Block when have ES gear. If you want to start this in middle of league then sorry i don't know how much it all would cost :D All depends so much on rare gear mods.
Starter tier: 5ex
Good killer tier: 25ex
Can do most content: 50ex
Doing 100% deli maps: +100ex
Game is a joke tier: 2mirrors
Current endgame gear(3.13)
In Depth gear section
I will make this section better in next league when i can show more budget stuff
Cospris no other choice here
IMPORTANT: Follow APS/cooldown rules and check how much attack speed need!
There are multiple good enchants:
Best all around would be Increased AOE enchant from harvest
Most harvest enchants are decent and cheap pick what ever.
There are some insane endgame HEIST enchants you can get but only worth to focus on super lategame!
Titanium spirit shield with 3-5% es on block mod
- YOU NEED 5% es on block mod ALWAYS!!! (suffix, can be forced on shield with harvest since its only def suffix)
- You want two high ES prefixes
- Last prefix mod can be what ever u like
- 10-15%mana reserve mod so you can skip enlighten gem (currently using 10% mana reserve since its enough with my herald of ice mana reduce helm)
- Spell block
for endgame you want always titanium base
Rare Vaal Regalia with explo/attak crit mod
- Explo prefix
- Two ES prefixes (flat es and % es)
- +1.01 Attack crit suffix
- Rest suffixes can be resist or what ever
- Elevated mods only worth for late endgame
I some times see people who don't have explo + flat es + %es mod and it makes me cry since losing so much ES...
Use Vaal Regalia base ALWAYS!
- You want +1power charge and -9% / 12% cold res mod (awakened not super important)
- On budget just get stats you need.
- Having open suffix for 25% elemental ailment craft helps
- Check ''What do i upgrade next part?''
- Mods more important than enchant
For endgame use always hubris base (ilvl85 and over for -9cold mod)
- Best would be: 40% Increased Ice Nova damage. But since its stupidly expensive on ilvl+85 hubris i have skipped this in every league... cost/value for it is super bad since you better upgrade other items for this price rather than buying 40% enchant :D
- 24% Increased Ice nova AOE is great and way cheaper, also for just mapping you can argue it being better than 40% damage mod.
- Herald of Ice 30% reduced mana reserve is great early league and even on late game. Makes huge difference on mana reserve and best case scenario would be to save 1-2skill points on tree. Personally i am starting every league with this! Like 1-2ex or cheaper!
- Hatred and other mana reserve enchants good option too!
It really depends on all of your gear/gems if you even really need more mana reserve.
I know about the shaper/elder FULL DPS helmet but haven't personally tested it. You will lose ES if decide to get one and other important stats. Will make gearing way harder but you gain about 30% more damage with it and even way more if elevated mods!
Rare Sorcerer or Fingerless
- On budget just get mods you need!
- 30-50% Cold damage against chilled mod is good (comes with 46-48cold resist)
- Having open suffix for 25% elemental ailment craft helps
Personally this will be first item where i start gambling with maven's orb for that juicy culling/15-25% AOE and Unnerve for good DPS boost! Elevating unnerve is not too important since with even 7% chance it will be always on bosses anyway.
Enchant: I don't know what is best. Google yourself or let me know so can edit it in :D
Always use Sorcerer or Fingerless silk base for endgame!
- Get mods you need
- Prefer elemental ailment t2-t1 mod as soon as possible so can start focus on 100% elemental ailment immunity
- For super endgame get tailwind (depending on gear/budget elevated tailwind)
- If playing 52cooldown you need cooldown recovery mod
Personally after day1 i never use boots with lower than 30-35 movement speed ^^
Best ones: 80% chance to Avoid being Stunned if you've Killed Recently AND Damage Penetrates 10% of Enemy Elemental Resistances if you haven't Killed Recently great DPS boost on bosses
There are some other OK ones.
Always use sorcerer boots as base for endgame
- Get filler stats you need
- For endgame and when you have awakened hextouch get Assasin's mark in. Assasins mark is amazing on bosses!
Important 1. If you are using headhunter you need open prefix for -3channeling cost of skills craft
Important 2. If not using headhunter you should get adds xx-xx to fire and cold damage prefix craft so you can IGNITE (cinder and sadist)
Circle of Fear
- Early league/budget get cold damage + mana reserve mod
- Mid/endgame Cold damage + Buff effect
- Implic mods can be great (check them)
- For money boys get 25% ailment immunity or a godly DPS mods like power charge stuff as implic
Pandemonius is one of the best cost/value item in whole game. GET IT!
Rare amulet with 3-4DPS mods can be option and even with this it can be hard to compete against pandemonius with all its stats. If you really want to use rare amulet it should be last rare item to upgrade! Will update someday more about this rare amulet :P
Best enchant: Tranquility gold-gold-azure. Everyone should use this at endgame for huge DPS boost and 5% es
Nice early league/budget: Depth Perception amber-verdant-teal
There are probably 20more decent cheap ones for early game :P
There are few options
1. Early league buy literally any belt with 14%+ cooldown
2. If you don't have lvl 3 awk coc gem you need 14%+ cooldown belt. If you play 52cooldown then you need cooldown mod from belt always!
You can get absolutely insane rare crystal ES belts. One example with not even close to perfect mods!
30% increased Accuracy Rating while you have Onslaught
15% increased Area of Effect while you have Arcane Surge
Rare crit multi
Massive DPS boost! Try get 6-8%ES and 2x crit multi on budget.
Thread of Hope (large)
You should get Corrupted Blood implic on this one
Most important mod is ES on hit. Get it first and when budget allows buy 2-3mod wachers!
15% cold pen is best DPS mod
You want Dominus for the keystone. Can be rolled with divines 1/3 chance!
Important: Bottom mods stays always! You can start with base mods and then roll name with divines
Top Tier mods: Elemental damage and Area damage
Good tier mods: All resist and defenses from shield
Rare Hypnotic (Optional depending on gear choises)
If using Headhunter you need this for IGNITE! Or if cant use xx-xx fire damage craft on ring (ignite because cinder/sadist)
Any xx-xx Fire damage mod
UI (very optional and prefer only if you are level 96+)
What i get going to UI spot:
26% spell damage
7% attack speed + 8% Harrier
30% accuracy <-- I hit 100% accuracy with this! HUGE difference maker at the end to get 100% accuracy
9% cast speed + 6% harrier (does this actually boost any skill?)
9% movement speed + 5% Harrier
5 dext and int (needed that 5dex to hit 212)
What i gained?
1. Best min/maxed attack speed breakpoint for me
2. 100% accuracy
3. A lot of movement speed that i wont get anywhere else
You should use another large or medium cluster instead UI depending on all gears and what you prefer personally
Large cold with 8passives (use this always)
- For budget use just Blankenet Snow or 2 good mod one
- Best combo in my mind is: Blankenet Snow and Sadist and what ever third passive. Currently i am not using Disorienting Display!
- Widespread Destruction is good third passive to pick!
Cold conduction/Astonishing Affliction as combo. This is good DPS boost
Medium AOE (optional but still feel like this is best second cluster)
- Nice AOE boost and more DPS
- Usually really cheap and easy to make yourself
There are more optional and good choices for medium clusters, find out yourself but i end up using these two mediums always ^^
Elegant Form (optional)
- Gives 30% Chance to avoid Elemental Ailments
Use this if you cant get 100% Elemental Ailment Immunity, no matter what it will always be worth 2 skill points to get elemental ailment immunity.
Megalomania(update pick later) is good option too, heavily RNG based but you can find some insane value from these. Good idea for upcoming leagues to get megalomania with Elegant Form and two other super mods. Then get 100% elemental ailment immunity like this: 30% jewel + 20% Arcane Swiftness from tree + 50% elevated shaper boots
Best endgame setup
DO NOT COUNT WISE OAKS RESIST AS YOUR REAL RESISTS OR YOU WILL DIE!!!
If you don't have 100% Elemental Ailment immunity then put freeze mod on flask... but seriously get the f@@king Elemental Ailment immunity!
+ Silver flask for onslaught (cinder makes huge difference)
+ Last flask is super optional. If you league starting then use life flask. If no money for Bottled Faith yet you can use sulphur flask or what ever really!
What do i upgrade next? Includes league start!
League start/Early game
If you know what doing you can start CoC as a 4-link [CoC-Cyclone-IceNova-Frostbolt] In middle of act7.
1. Diamond flask as reward in act7
2. frozen trail (prefer 2 at start)
3. 2x Widowmaker (or rare crit chance weapons)
4. Buy 5-link when can (with right colors, usually few C early on)
At this point we should be in white maps
6. Buy tabula or rare corrupted 6-link with right colors
7. Save everything for Cospris
8. 14cooldown+ belt
9. Save everything for Pandemonius (can make cheap rare item upgrades)
10. Any corrupted blood jewel
Flasks: Make sure you have them right. Buy wise oak for cheap when can!
At this point red maps are easy!
This is harder to make in what order have to upgrade things but you still get the idea. When you go CI/block you need the shield with 5% es on block mod.
1. Any Cinderswallow (crit one if have money) This item makes mapping so much better but is expensive at leaguestart.
2. Upgrade BASIC rares if need more accuracy/crit etc what ever.
3. Militanth faith (any with dominus is ok)
4. Large Thread of Hope (this is insane for us)
5. Get 8passive large cluster with Blanketed Snow OR 2 other good mods.
6. Get some medium clusters in. Cold Conduction is massive DPS boost.
7. Corrupted Blood Frozen trail.
8. Circle of Fear with cheap mods (This is more optional thing)
9. Make own explo chest or what ever non corrupted rare armor.
10. Buy good base helmet and slam Redeemers Exalted orb and spam dence+frigid fossils for -9cold resist mod! Depending on prices you could use awakener orb with -9base and +1power charge. That will be MASSIVE dps boost!
Awakened gems: it is hard to tell when you SHOULD upgrade them. Better buy sooner than later since at league starts you have to level them yourself!
-Awk cast on crit gem <- Massive when it hits lvl 3 to get 14cooldown BP
-Awk Hextouch support <- Only good if you have assasin's mark ring ready! Also you get at lvl 5 the +1curse so it's a hella XP grind :D
-Awk Added cold damage <- It is usually super cheap gem, just buy when you think it will be better than INC crit chance support!
This is where things become more optional and experience kicks in. Order is not even close to 100% accurate but this is what comes first in my mind
1. Upgrade Cinderswallows 60-80% crit chance mod if don't have already
2. If you don't already have Explo chest with 1.1-1.5 attack crit, craft it or buy! Elevated mod not important yet.
3. Circle of Fear with cold damage and Buff effect
4. Start focusing more on your rare jewels. Crit multi is best DPS mod! Go get some 2x crit multi with 8% es jewels for example
5. ES on hit watchers eye <- INSANE DEFENCE BOOST!!!
6. Upgrade Militant Faith with good mods. Bottom mods stays always but you can roll name to dominus with divines (numbers do not matter on this jewel)
7. Bottled faith (i prefer having 100% ailment immunity at this point)
8. Upgrade your medium/large cluster jewels! Blanketed Snow with Sadist + third passive is expensive but try get Blanketed snow with other good mods if can!
9. Upgrade your random 5% ES on block shield with good mods/higher ES.
10. You should have upgraded your rare items to be decent/good at this point
Start of min/maxing late game
You should have all 3 awakened gems at this point!
1. At this point you should really start checking in at 100% elemental ailment immunity if don't already have it. Go get it!
2. Helmet with -9% cold res and +1power charge mod. You can use elevated mod on -9% cold res and make it 12% but not super recommended yet!
3. Gloves with 7-10% chance to Unnerve and Elevated Culling strike for 25% AOE. This is first thing i would use maven's orb on. I would not recommend yet using maven's orb on unnerved mod since it is on permanently anyway even with 7% chance!
4. Assasin's mark ring. Dude this makes boss killing so much better!
5. Circle of Fear with good implics
6. Headhunter or 52% cooldown setup.
I have autism tier
1. Tailwind boots with Elemental ailment mod. This is where you need to figure yourself if you NEED elevated mods. Since more APS can break the build. Same goes for ailment immunity, some will be ok with 30% and some need 50%.
2. Watchers eye with ES on hit and hatred 15cold pen. I always save money for this because cold pen is best DPS mod.
3. Elevated explo/attack crit chest
4. Helmet with elevated -12% cold res and +1power charge mod. Power charge is useless as elevated mod for us. Trust me you will be fine with the -9% +1power helm but since its min/max craft the 12% helm and sell old helm for mega profit or double corrupt it ;)
5. Triple crit multi jewels with 8% ES
6. (OPTIONAL!) Rare 3-4 DPS mod amulet. Honestly i am not even sure if it will be worth it because blind from pandemonius is stupid good.
1. ES on hit Watchers eye with two other good mods
2. Gloves with elevated unnerve + elevated culling mod. (when you really want waste money since normal unnerve mod will be on bosses 24/7anyway (If you buy them then you are in normal tier!)
3. 2x 1point voices with multiple triple crit multi 8% ES jewels and medium clusters
4. All elevated full DPS mod helmet. No experience about this and would lose bunch of ES so not recommending (YET:D)
6-link: Cyclone - (Awk) Cast on critical - Hypothermia - Inspiration - Ice Nova - AWK Added Cold Damage
Use increased critical strikes support instead AWK added cold damage for early gaming. You have to figure out yourself when it will be worth to change it. Using Awk cast on crit is not a must but it will be massive for endgame
4-link: Vortex - (Awk) Hextouch - Frostbite - Bonechill
Awk hextouch lvl5 for endgame to get +1 curse
4-link: Dash - Second wind - Arcane surge lvl6 - Precision
Divergent arcane surge is super POG. Also important to have it so it get casts every time you are dashing!
4-link: Immortal Call - Cast when damage taken - Increased duration - Vaal righteous fire
Keep CWDT on low level how you feel like. Anomalous CWDT gem is POG!
3-link sword: Frostbolt - Ice nova - Frost bomb
Put them as this order in cospris. IMPORTANT CAST ORDER!
3-link shield: Hatred - Herald of ice - Vaal Discipline
Read: Use this if you have -mana reserve mod on shield. If you don't have it use Enlighten(lvl3-4) - Hatred - Herald of ice - Vaal Discipline in a 4-link
If you think any other alternative gem is good then go for it... but i would never update anything since getting 21/23gems is easy for normal gems and extremely hard on alternative gems
JESUS STOP USING PORTAL GEM.LEARN TO USE PORTAL SCROLLS ITS REALLY NOT THAT HARD. YOU ARE JUST WASTING IMPORTANT GEM FOR THAT SHIT
Crafting section (Crafting pros feel free to help)
Some day will be updated. Feel free to help me with this :)
Elemental ailment & Stun immunity
We want 100% Elemental ailment immunity:
Where we can get it: ''Arcane Swiftness'' from tree 20%
Shaper Boots 30-50 (you need T2 and divines to hit 30% since T2 is 23-30% T1 is 31-35%) With new elevated mod we can get 50% from boots that can be good option in some cases
30% from cluster jewel
For money boysGood luck finding one :D
Open Crafted suffix on Gloves and helmet 25%
I would recommend getting 100% ailment immunity as fast as you can. Even using that small cluster jewel is worth it if you hit 100% no matter what gear :P
Honestly in this league i never really got stunned and its super rare and i have never died because of it... haven't bothered to get 100%
Only good way to get stun immunity is: Get boot enchant with 80% if you have killed recently and last 20% comes from ''Arcane Swiftness'' Another option is that you get 8x 10% stun harvest implic. Nothing else is worth it.
- Kill all (If league starting help alira)
When you switch to cluster setup you really need those +2skill points
2. Unstable Infusion
3. Deadly Infusion
This is how i did on league start and felt great. You want that movement speed first from Mistwalker! If you think Unstable Infusion is more important go for it first!
- Soul Of Lunaris
- Soul Of Gruthkul
UPGRADE ALL OF THE BONUS POINT FOR THESE!!! If you really think there is something better that fits for you go for it!
League start and early mapping
I have explained stuff in other part of the guide! Maybe before next league i will write more about this
If i see you are using portal gem in setup i will refuse to help you. Getting too tilted when i see this wasted potent...
If have questions about your build then please make your characters public! I pretty much never check from POB. But since you can get answers from nice gentlemen's you can add pob link
Last edited by juju666 on Mar 1, 2021, 11:03:20 AM
Last bumped on Mar 1, 2021, 7:59:14 PM
on Feb 20, 2021, 12:07:36 PM
Guide updated: 01.03.2021
- APS/cooldown part
- more minor updates
Best ice nova memes will be quoted here! Post them for more fun!
Last edited by juju666 on Mar 1, 2021, 9:46:55 AM
on Feb 20, 2021, 12:07:56 PM
Im following Kami's life build, and trying to change to CI. Thx a lot for the work here and in the comments in Kami's post.
on Feb 20, 2021, 6:47:14 PM
Thanks Juju! Loved your advice in the other thread.
I've made the transition to CI, still leveling. Have (bad) explode chest and ~4000k ES (lol) and still in the 80s. The clear is amazing but the bossing is rough and i feel very squishy.
Do you think taking Zealot's Oath + fitting in vitality aura + annointing warriors blood is a decent short term option for survivability? The real answer is get better gear OBVIOUSLY, but wondering if you think that will help just while I'm still grinding levels and more currency.
on Feb 20, 2021, 6:58:18 PM
You wont have best time before you hit like level ~90 since all those skill points become super important and boost build massively defensive/offensively. You have hidden all your chars so cant see what is going on.
annointing warriors blood would never be a good option for this build same goes for vitality. You just better make a TP before bosses while mapping if low level :D
Zealots oath is kinda useless until you get Bottled Faith!
Right flasks make massive difference on the overall mapping!
Pandemonius is also one of the best items you can buy for our build defense/offensively. Blind is insane safety boost from it
I will update later a part where i talk ''What order to upgrade items''
Last edited by juju666 on Feb 27, 2021, 3:08:03 AM
on Feb 20, 2021, 7:11:56 PM
Hi mate! just wondering cuz im planning to make this as my final char this league...
Is the helm enchant mandatory? and even the reduced mana reserved on the shield mate?
on Feb 20, 2021, 8:08:23 PM
Will make more detailed about this later but:
With enlighten 4 - Hatred - Vaal Discipline - Herald of Ice you you get super close to the point where you need/dont need more mana reserve. You still need 'Sovereignty' and its small points. This also depends how much mana you have! You better check from POB and make sure
Haven't gotten super into this mana reservation stuff in this league since i crafted my stupid shield super early in league and always start with herald of ice mana reserve base that is always decent and helpful (you can always easily sell it and upgrade later if like)
Also not sure what numbers would be with -15mana shield since been using -10mana shield and herald of ice enchant for whole league :D
Not sure when i will update about this issue ^^
Last edited by juju666 on Feb 27, 2021, 3:08:19 AM
on Feb 20, 2021, 8:24:14 PM
Thanks for the reply mate! So build gonna work just fine without the herald of ice enchant :)
Also, can you give like an example of a good CDR belt? just for reference since I don't have the currency to buy HH. Got 145ex to spend on the items but not the HH.
P.S: How did you level on the Acts?
Last edited by meister1523 on Feb 20, 2021, 8:31:41 PM
on Feb 20, 2021, 8:30:33 PM
Belt like this would be massive ES boost. Check with lower rolls how budget allows! https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/KnjQvjRF5
How i league started in 3.13 (posting also more about this later)
Act1-4 Freezing pulse (while leveling frostbolt and some other gems)
act4-7 Frostbolt (had 2x frozen trail jewels)
act7-> CoC ice nova as a 4-link (cyclone - cast on crit - frostbolt - ice nova)
Would recommend to play what ever TOP tier leveling char for whole campaign and early mapping. But it is absolutely doable to start with a 4-link coc ice nova build if you know what doing and what to upgrade. You can start after that act7 ''map'' quest. At this point you should have diamond flask and 2x widowmaker weapons https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/op7YKsl was like 1alc at league start. Rest of gear should give crit chance/life/resist
Last edited by juju666 on Feb 27, 2021, 3:08:33 AM
on Feb 20, 2021, 8:44:16 PM
Hi, thanks for the guide man, i was following your tips on the kami guide, but was having dex problem, losing 3 passive points for dex attribute, so, i annointed utmost swiftness that solved that problem for now.
Here is my pob: https://pastebin.com/5KuJEQgX
What should i focus now? what upgrade is most important now?
Last edited by pablo38 on Feb 20, 2021, 10:02:48 PM
on Feb 20, 2021, 10:01:31 PM