[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

Can you explain why Awakened hextouch support? What is a second curse?
Last edited by Hajjime on Feb 21, 2021, 4:01:12 PM
"
Hajjime wrote:
Can you explain why Awakened hextouch support? What is a second curse?

Assasin's mark ring. Its super good for bossing. End game stuff tough!

with awk hextouch lvl 5 you get +1curse
Last edited by juju666 on Feb 27, 2021, 3:09:43 AM
"
juju666 wrote:
"
DaLight wrote:
HOW DO U CRAFT THAT SHIELD

All you need is 2 mods and after that cou can harvest craft it.

Get -15 mana mod
Get Spell block mod

After that you can harvest craft full shield. Its kinda easy to make with harvest its one reason why you can buy a perfect shield for like 50ex...

EDIT: My tripple T1 ES shield was created WITH LUCK! I spammed dence fossils and hit tripple t1 ES + mana reserve + spell block and then slammed ES on block mod with add defence craft

yea i know that thats why am soo confused on how people start with those 2 mods
am sooo confused how they start with the 2.
I tried calculating fossil possibility at least 18ex for them i tried calculating chaos orbing them using craftofexile says average 900 chaos Minimum to get those 2 mods awakener orb is 4 ex Per try to get them both from hunter and shaper as i assume everyone did>
but when i look in trade there is no (failed Awakener orb attempts) with Like 3rd Unremovable Suffix which makes no sense
There are people who literally makes mirrors by buying harvest craftable rare bases. Since profit margins are extremely good if you do this no wonder rare mods get sniped fast from market.

For example i bought rare jewels with two crit multi mods that had one or two mods that could be removed with harvest and made myself Triple crit multi ES jewels on first and second week of league.

Will get soon ready ''what to upgrade next?'' part
Last edited by juju666 on Feb 27, 2021, 3:09:54 AM
What do i upgrade next? Includes league start! <- has been updated. I hope this will help 95% of Coc ice nova gamers and i wont keep getting spammed ingame :D Took multiple hours to write ^^

Sorry for the upcoming price stonks :D
Last edited by juju666 on Feb 27, 2021, 3:10:07 AM
I'm very glad that you made your own guide because i was one of that persons that was spamming you with stupid questions :D. I need an advice on what should I focus next to improve my build? I've got AWK CoC but it's still level 1 so that's why I'm using belt with CDR. Helm got 1 open suffix but i'm waiting to finish rest of the items to figure out if i will need a second resistance or maybe accuracy. https://pastebin.com/CjJMATYN

Last edited by Hajjime on Feb 22, 2021, 9:44:30 AM
"
I'm very glad that you made your own guide because i was one of that persons that was spamming you with stupid questions :D. I need an advice on what should I focus next to improve my build? I've got AWK CoC but it's still level 1 so that's why I'm using belt with CDR. Helm got 1 open suffix but i'm waiting to finish rest of the items to figure out if i will need a second resistance or maybe accuracy. https://pastebin.com/CjJMATYN

Hey, this is sort of off topic, but I'm wondering if you have any advice on how to craft that ring? I was thinking of getting a base with the assassin's mark mod, and then just harvest crafting? Or is there a better way. Thanks!
"
Hajjime wrote:
focus next to improve my build?

Since you are not usin HH change -3mana craft to XX-XX cold and fire damage craft it will boost more DPS because of cinder and sadist. xx-xx fire damage mod is so you IGNITE enemy, [spoiler]haven't written yet about it in guide, its on the list when i go deeper in gear section[/spoiler]
You can upgrade peretty much all rares. I would always use double ES mod and explo on chest as prefixes. Check what do i upgrade next? part of guide

Ring is easy to harvest craft. Basically you only need 12 assasin's mark mod and that's it. Rest can be done with harvest depending on other mods
Last edited by juju666 on Feb 27, 2021, 3:10:21 AM
"
Ring is easy to harvest craft. Basically you only need 12 assasin's mark mod and that's it. Rest can be done with harvest depending on other mods

Thanks for the advice! Ended up crafting it with harvest. I'm also wondering how important is attack speed? Is it fine as long as it's under the breakpoint? Or do we need to try to get as close to the breakpoint as possible?

Edit: Also, does tailwind count towards the aps breakpoints? It seems to say that on PoB, but it’s described as action speed?
Last edited by aurum0718 on Feb 22, 2021, 6:40:45 PM
"
aurum0718 wrote:
I'm also wondering how important is attack speed? Is it fine as long as it's under the breakpoint? Or do we need to try to get as close to the breakpoint as possible?

Edit: Also, does tailwind count towards the aps breakpoints? It seems to say that on PoB, but it’s described as action speed?

Well most important thing is that you are below the APS breakpoint. You will notice DPS loss with eyes if you are over APS breakpoint. But when it comes to ''how close i need to be to BP'' it is kinda hard to tell when it is worth to really invest into attack speed rather than normal DPS. Tailwind boosts attack speed but it wont be shown in-game stats so have to check with POB (community fork)

If you go 52cooldown you should invest in attack speed for sure!
Last edited by juju666 on Feb 27, 2021, 3:10:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info