[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

Hey JuJu, for those of us who aren't moneybois what do you recommend for a good two mod watchers eyes?

For pure defense I would think +ES on hit, and ES %regen.
For balanced, I would think +ED on hit, and a hatred mod

Are any of the percision mods even moderately useful?

What do you think?
"
mort45954 wrote:
Hey JuJu, for those of us who aren't moneybois what do you recommend for a good two mod watchers eyes?

For pure defense I would think +ES on hit, and ES %regen.
For balanced, I would think +ED on hit, and a hatred mod

Are any of the percision mods even moderately useful?

What do you think?

It all comes to Budget and what gear you have. Hard to tell what would be best but most of hatred/precision/discipline mods are great!

Its been few weeks since i tested those watcher DPS mod but this is what i remember (please check out them yourself in pob to get idea)

Would pick always ES on hit since its stupid good defense :P

Best dps mod: 15% cold pen hatred
Second best: hatred cold % and xx-xx cold damage were almost same and precision crit multi was also close to it if remember right.

Hatred base crit is also super good depending on gear.

I would imagine 15attack speed precision would be top tier for 52cooldown

(maybe i could add later more detailed guide about this but not too keen to do it yet)
Last edited by juju666 on Feb 27, 2021, 3:10:55 AM
Hey Juju, thanks a lot for your information!

Spent about 400ex getting my gear/crafting it. Got around 190ex left, debating if its worth grabbing the 40% reduced attrbiutes cospri for 90ex as it saves me 3 passive points since I had to grab the +30 dex nodes

What would you suggest going for currently? I have an unnatural instinct sitting in my stash since i'm waiting for 95+ to start using it.

Sup Juju. If i have exact 7.57 APS with 14%+ cooldown, it wouldn't break aps/cooldown thing, would it? It just feels like something doesn't work properly, especially i noticed it on bosses with no HH buffs. Maybe there is something wrong with my crit chance, but PoB shows 100% crit chance with all flasks and other things in configuration. And what's the point using inspiration support gem, if you have craft on ring with channeling mana cost and cyclone costs 0 mana?
Last edited by KINGOFTHEMEMESXD on Feb 23, 2021, 3:07:31 PM
"
And what's the point using inspiration support gem, if you have craft on ring with channeling mana cost and cyclone costs 0 mana?

You must have noticed that inspiration also provides crit chance and spell damage, surely ?

Well, couple this with the reduced skill cost and you could afford a nice +20% damage on your ring instead of a -3 mana cost.

IGN: Cyanyx
"
brakthir wrote:
if its worth grabbing the 40% reduced attrbiutes cospri for 90ex as it saves me 3 passive points since I had to grab the +30 dex nodes

What would you suggest going for currently? I have an unnatural instinct sitting in my stash since i'm waiting for 95+ to start using it.

Well for that price i would believe u could buy/craft some dex gear :P Don't think i would ever pay so much for it (currently cheapest 109ex)

If you go for UI then make sure with pob your APS will be right. With my gear i literally had to get 6% attack speed from cospris or i could have not used awakener tailwind mod :D (normal tailwind should be ok)

Also noticed your rolls on bottled faith/cinder are terrible. Use some divines on them. You lose so much damage from not having 10% damage on bottled faith already. Duration roll do not matter on Bottled Faith.

"
Sup Juju. If i have exact 7.57 APS with 14%+ cooldown, it wouldn't break aps/cooldown thing, would it? It just feels like something doesn't work properly, especially i noticed it on bosses with no HH buffs. Maybe there is something wrong with my crit chance, but PoB shows 100% crit chance with all flasks and other things in configuration. And what's the point using inspiration support gem, if you have craft on ring with channeling mana cost and cyclone costs 0 mana?

Lmao i noticed you did same thing i did when put UI in my build. You need to stay below 7.57 so 7.56 would be good. But now you are over and lose so much DPS. Only way to fix it is = use normal tailwind without elevated mod or buy that enchant i have on cospris ''speed modifiers have reduced effect'' (seriously good luck buying/making one)

About inspiration support read previous post (you still want -3mana cost if using HH since its so annoying when get too much HH speed buffs and cant move)
Last edited by juju666 on Feb 27, 2021, 3:11:19 AM
"
Qmabyte wrote:
You must have noticed that inspiration also provides crit chance and spell damage, surely ?

It gives crit chance and ele dmg per inspiration charge, but if your cyclone is 0 mana cost inspiration charges won't be gained. Or is it something I don't understand? Of course it's gonna work great if you don't have a mana cost craft and don't use HH. But if you're using HH it's just there for mana cost, right?
"
juju666 wrote:
Lmao i noticed you did same thing i did when put UI in my build. You need to stay below 7.57 so 7.56 would be good. But now you are over and lose so much DPS. Only way to fix it is = use normal tailwind without elevated mod or buy that enchant i have on cospris ''speed modifiers have reduced effect'' (seriously good luck buying/making one)

I actually thought that tailwind doesn't provide you APS xD If I remember correctly, it's first league when tailwind increases your cyclone's APS. Ok, I guess it's time to craft a new boots (because orbs for weapon's enchant is pretty expensive...)

Thanks for reply both of you :)
With -3mana ring you still use 1mana for cyclone! Hope it makes sense for you now. When you get 50HH buffs using 4 or 1mana is massive difference :P
Last edited by juju666 on Feb 27, 2021, 3:12:00 AM
"
juju666 wrote:
With -3mana ring you still use 1mana for cyclone! Hope it makes sense for you now. When you get 50HH buffs using 4 or 1mana is massive difference :P

I see, it's just retarded me... I took a divergent ispiration and my cyclone costs 0 mana now xD And btw I solved problem with APS by just taking the attack speed small point in UI's ring, then I need to divine my elevated tailwind to max roll and there will be 7.54 APS on cyclone which is great. Thanks for the help!
Last edited by KINGOFTHEMEMESXD on Feb 23, 2021, 7:05:19 PM
Okay all important stuff is now written in guide so could say it's finished!

For sure by time will add more good info! I am currently too lazy to do detailed crafting section so if someone wants to write/help with it would be cool :D

If you see any errors or what ever fails please comment!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info