Harvest OP

"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
Last bumped on Feb 26, 2021, 5:58:47 PM
totally false, I'm pretty sure most of the complainants were people who didn't take advantage of it.
There's the elitist faction that doesn't want anyone to have good items except people who spend 12 hours per day playing.

Then there's the complete noob faction that doesn't understand the game well and gets upset that they have to pay a lot for crafted items that are better than anything that can drop naturally.

Then there's the lazy faction that just wants to kill stuff and gets upset that they have to use a third party tool that removes them from the game to be efficient. I can sympathize with this group and not the others.

Harvest crafting is incredible for the middle class. Too bad it's going to be destroyed by an alliance of noobs and super elite.
it isn't incredible for the middle class lmao the divide is simple, if you trade for crafts its OP if you don't its not, if you've traded enough to make op shit you aren't middle class.

Be interesting to see how they change it if they do, personally i'm in your third category - i'm playing in trade league but i can't bring myself to tryhard discord or risk my items otherwise to buy the crafts but the spawn rate is total trash if you don't buy.

Thats probably about what they expect tbh
Imagine that. Trading harvest crafts is op in a game that is balanced around trade. In other words it's in need for a nerf. O but it gets even better because meanwhile I see alk over at ssfhc running around with a 900 dps axe so it's not only broken in trade league, it's even broken in the loner leagues too.
"
I see alk over at ssfhc running around with a 900 dps axe

He worked for it, he deserve it. He's a pro player for some reason.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
frostzor27 wrote:
"

Abusing an item editor is not work.

Kind of reminds me of those people who think billionaires born and inheriting their money somehow deserved and worked hard for their wealth.
"
yamface wrote:
"
frostzor27 wrote:
"

Abusing an item editor is not work.

Kind of reminds me of those people who think billionaires born and inheriting their money somehow deserved and worked hard for their wealth.

"mUh iTeM eDiToR".

How much RNG and luck he had to go through to edit the item? You know how an item editor works?

Do you know how many time and how much effort needed for someone to do that in trade leagues?

And do you think common folk can pull stunts like that at will?

I assure you harvest is going to get tuned regardless of what you say I'm just letting you know that lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
DiabloImmoral wrote:

Then there's the lazy faction that just wants to kill stuff and gets upset that they have to use a third party tool that removes them from the game to be efficient. I can sympathize with this group and not the others.

I would strongly object to calling this group lazy, it's more people who want to play a game and not spreadsheets, or even people who want the game to just be a game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info