Not receiving verification email.

"
ImNegan wrote:
Same problem...

After maj, need key to unlock my account. 0 e-mail. try again and again and again (-_-) nothing.

Try to change e-mail of account, nothing.

Create a new account?? ho, iv a e-mail. Wtf is that.

0 spams, nothing. Not prob with my e-mail, can yu fix the problem pls ? All games, yu have e-mail instantly and after one day iv nothing.

Or remove this useless protec for my account, its not a hack.

We stopped being able to send you mail successfully on the 31st of March.

Your provider started sending this error (Insufficient system storage):
"
to=<***@***e.net>, relay=smtpz4.laposte.net[194.117.213.1]:25, delay=937, delays=935/0/0.95/1.2, dsn=4.3.1, status=deferred (host smtpz4.laposte.net[194.117.213.1] said: 452 4.3.1 Insufficient system storage (in reply to MAIL FROM command))

And now your provider's mail server doesn't respond at all (times out)
"
to=<***@***e.net>, relay=none, delay=30, delays=0.1/0/30/0, dsn=4.4.1, status=deferred (connect to smtpz4.laposte.net[194.117.213.1]:25: Connection timed out)

I suspect there's something wrong with the system that handles your email (maybe it broke and hasn't been fixed due to the Easter break?) If you mail support (support@grindinggear.com), you can them disable the two-factor authentication on IP change, if you so desire - though you may need to use a different address if this is broken like it appears.
Last edited by Fitzy_GGG on Apr 2, 2018, 8:18:40 PM
I'm having the same issue and I even sent an email to support@grindinggear.com but yet no reply!
yo tengo el mismo problema no me mandan el codigo de desbloqueo a mi correro. asi llevo todo el dia y ya he mandado varios correos sin respuesta para poder sulicionar el problema.
Same problem here.

Also my in game chat isnt working

I cant talk to anyone to buy or sell from poe.trade neither chat, no one gets my messages.
"
Same problem here.

Also my in game chat isnt working

I cant talk to anyone to buy or sell from poe.trade neither chat, no one gets my messages.

When we email the address on your account, gmail says that the account doesn't exist.
im having the same issue...have tried with 2 different emails.
"
Sikkjames870 wrote:
im having the same issue...have tried with 2 different emails.

Regarding the account you're posting from:
"
The email account that you tried to reach does not exist.

Can you PM me your other account name so I can check that too?
Hey, tried with 2 different emails as well, but still having same problem, please help me :(
Hello there,

same problem could you plz send me a link with a pm.

Thank's a lot !
I'm also having the same problem, PoE says someone tried to access my account at a new location and now wants me to unlock my account.

I don't see any emails in my hotmail (outlook) inbox or junk emails.

Please help, maybe PM me the code?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info