Not receiving verification email.

Hey. Not receiving it either, it's been around 1 hour now. Really annoying, can we actually get any information about this issue ?
I'm having the same problem as well and have been unable to play yesterday and today.
Nothing in spam folder.
Hi, I have the same problem. Someone has more informations about the issue ?
I'll second on this. Don't have problems with other mails, but I don't get one for reactivating my account. On a side note I wished I could opt out this security feature for years now as I have the pleasure to run into it every day.
no unlock email here either

pls fix
As mentioned in "General discussion" forum, changing the mail adress works and did the job for me.
Same thing, locked from my account, tried changing email but, tried checking spam, did everything and I'm not receiving any emails.

I've previously successfully received confirmation emails on that address. I've also checked the address can both receive and send mails. Hoping I can play soon.
Same for me, I am in hollidays and therefore logging in from a different location. I had 2 hours with nothing to do so I wanted to play a little but I cannot unlock my account since I don't receive the email. It is annoying.
Hi,
Same for me too, I contacted the support by mail and i'm waiting an answer.

Bye,
"
Tiggy wrote:
Hi,
Same for me too, I contacted the support by mail and i'm waiting an answer.

Bye,

Problem solved, unlock code received, thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info