Not receiving verification email.

Hi there,

Please check your PM's for a response.
I have been working to fix up the problems we've been experiencing in having this emails delivered.

Can anyone still experiencing these issues please let me know in this thread?
"
L3ppeRMessiaH wrote:
Nope, sadly it still doesn't work for me

I can see that the emails sent to you have been relayed on to yahoo successfully. Are you absolutely sure it hasn't turned up in any spam folder or similar?
"
ryklyss wrote:
Been away for a couple months. Tried to login today, but not receiving unlock emails even after an hour.

All spam blocking turned off both with my ISP (Earthlink) and in mail client.

Last email I got from grindinggear.com was Oriath Beta announcement 7 June 2017.

That's odd - I see two emails successfully send to your email provider. I'll PM you the output if you want to complain to your email provider.
"
ryklyss wrote:

When I tried to get the unlock code after all that, the first time nothing came through, but when I clicked "resend email" I did received the email and the code worked.

This is expected behavior - if there is a pending unlock with an email already sent, it wont send a new email until you hit resend.

Hopefully the problem doesn't return!
"
edeliite wrote:
I have the same problem, I just tried to log in, but nothing works, no e-mails in spam and trash folders either. I am using gmail, so there shouldn't be any problems.
Hope you can help!

I had a look into this for you. The email address you provided isn't valid (the domain doesn't exist).
You can email support@grindinggear.com and get them to change your account's email address.
"
ImNegan wrote:
Same problem...

After maj, need key to unlock my account. 0 e-mail. try again and again and again (-_-) nothing.

Try to change e-mail of account, nothing.

Create a new account?? ho, iv a e-mail. Wtf is that.

0 spams, nothing. Not prob with my e-mail, can yu fix the problem pls ? All games, yu have e-mail instantly and after one day iv nothing.

Or remove this useless protec for my account, its not a hack.

We stopped being able to send you mail successfully on the 31st of March.

Your provider started sending this error (Insufficient system storage):
"
to=<***@***e.net>, relay=smtpz4.laposte.net[194.117.213.1]:25, delay=937, delays=935/0/0.95/1.2, dsn=4.3.1, status=deferred (host smtpz4.laposte.net[194.117.213.1] said: 452 4.3.1 Insufficient system storage (in reply to MAIL FROM command))

And now your provider's mail server doesn't respond at all (times out)
"
to=<***@***e.net>, relay=none, delay=30, delays=0.1/0/30/0, dsn=4.4.1, status=deferred (connect to smtpz4.laposte.net[194.117.213.1]:25: Connection timed out)

I suspect there's something wrong with the system that handles your email (maybe it broke and hasn't been fixed due to the Easter break?) If you mail support (support@grindinggear.com), you can them disable the two-factor authentication on IP change, if you so desire - though you may need to use a different address if this is broken like it appears.
Last edited by Fitzy_GGG on Apr 2, 2018, 8:18:40 PM
"
Same problem here.

Also my in game chat isnt working

I cant talk to anyone to buy or sell from poe.trade neither chat, no one gets my messages.

When we email the address on your account, gmail says that the account doesn't exist.
"
Sikkjames870 wrote:
im having the same issue...have tried with 2 different emails.

Regarding the account you're posting from:
"
The email account that you tried to reach does not exist.

Can you PM me your other account name so I can check that too?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info