Not receiving verification email.

having the same problem here, though it is resolved by trying to add support@grindingger.come as your contact list several times. worth a try
same problem.....
yeah it seems that they literally have not done anything currently to fix the issue
Still didn't get verification and i tried it few weeks. BTW am working in technical support host company and i didn't saw in server logs any emails from @grindingger.com domain. So the problem is not with "junk e-mails", imo they have trouble with verification system at all.
Hey guys. I just finished resolving this issue on my account.

I have had support@grindinggear.com on my "trusted sender" list for over 3 years, so automated emails were never going to junk/spam.

Working with my email provider, they found no evidence of the automated emails since August 12. So, whatever changed on (or around) August 12, made it so that automated emails "disappear" somewhere between GGG's server and my email provider's server?!?! I was using a "smaller" email provider and found that some people had success with "larger" providers (yahoo, gmail, etc).

Anyway, after two weeks of trying different solutions, I finally had support manually change my email address to one I had on a larger provider (not a painless or quick process... 6 days total) and now I'm getting all automated emails (like the unlock code and item on sale notifications).

If you've tried everything else, I recommend requesting that support manually change your email address (and use one of the larger email providers). Good luck!
Same problem with me. Since the game came out, I didn't receive a confirmation email. Tried changing my email today, no luck.
I have been working to fix up the problems we've been experiencing in having this emails delivered.

Can anyone still experiencing these issues please let me know in this thread?
Thank you, everything working fine, problem solved.
Nope, sadly it still doesn't work for me
"
L3ppeRMessiaH wrote:
Nope, sadly it still doesn't work for me

I can see that the emails sent to you have been relayed on to yahoo successfully. Are you absolutely sure it hasn't turned up in any spam folder or similar?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info