3.13.1.d Patch Notes (restartless)

Is the bug with hierophant still there ?
I want to start one but right now the class is not good because of that
To vanquish without perils is to triumph without glory.
Any news on fixing the game for 1st gen ryzen users? Wife hasn't been able to play in almost a month, ever since the texture streaming update. Game is completely unplayable. FPS looks like an EKG, no joke. Cyclone does not even appear circular the lag is so bad. Game was completely fine and able to be played at max settings until the texture streaming garbage.
When will this be released for console? (Xbox)
"
swistaknsh wrote:
When Strongbox 600% quant from sextant fix ?

A fix for this should be included in the next realm-restart patch.
"
Arcanist_ wrote:
Is the bug with hierophant still there ?
I want to start one but right now the class is not good because of that

The issues with Arcane Surge and related Hierophant Notable Passives were fixed in 3.13.1C.
thanks !
To vanquish without perils is to triumph without glory.
"
"
swistaknsh wrote:
When Strongbox 600% quant from sextant fix ?

A fix for this should be included in the next realm-restart patch.

Why fix such a great bug? Fix some bad bugs instead ;)
this made the game much much worse for me as far as texture loading is concerned. it was actually not too bad in 3.13.1.c now its unplayable. think im done playing for now.great atlas expansion but i cant even. goodluck everyone
This patch broke my Labs. I get ping freeze every lab a try. Its only happening on lab. I haven had any ping issues in the past. I have done may labs before the patch. Im Unable to finish one after patch 3.13.1.d
Will we get any fix about ALL these freeze in loading screen betweens areas? just literally unplayable, every time when we change instance its a freeze, imagine have to restart the client every time we change areas....just amazing, please, fix that urgently, a lot of pple with this issue, so is not from our side fault, not our internet, not out computer etc...please..
Last edited by Deka4Life on Feb 19, 2021, 4:48:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info