3.13.1.d Patch Notes (restartless)

"
Fallon_Dex wrote:
Loading is much faster now, nice but can it be improved more? sometimes my game lags out when there's bunch of mobs coming in the screen. results in instant death. help

Honestly can't believe game devs haven't figured out that if their games do not have perfect performance (which almost no games have) then there should NEVER be monsters close enough to entrances of areas where if the game "lags" you die.
Last edited by tbone469 on Feb 17, 2021, 8:50:42 AM
It would be swell if you could do something about the horrid performance. I can't play on Vulkan because the game crashes left, right and center and I can't play on DX11 because it keeps chugging like an 1829 steam locomotive.
Last edited by nhls on Feb 17, 2021, 9:35:28 AM
I grew tired of your awful performance issues and decided to try SSF.
No more trades, no players in my hide-out, little innocent me thought it was gonna be better.
I reached maps. I did some low tier maps. I leveled up more and more.
I entered a semi-juiced t10 map. I died 6 times to the first pack.
Im contemplating uninstalling again.

Fix your game.
Tried now a bit with different proton versions, and found that its good working with Proton 6.1-GE-2. No artifacts anymore while dashing, or at least they're only for very few milliseconds.

The game is running pretty okay again, at least no stuttering anymore and no flame dash artifacts. And loading screens are pretty good as well now.

So for everyone playing on linux, use latest Glorious Eggroll release. I played with 6.1 GE 1 before, which was very laggy, at least after this patch. Before this it was working.
Last edited by Zalkortis on Feb 17, 2021, 12:34:42 PM
Game litterly crashes the second after the loading screen is gone....
Perfomance is still bad.
Still crash in map, heist even in Trial of Ascendancy. What the hell you do in 4 patch ago which didn't crash often as I have now. 4 crash in a hour. I think I may just delete this game and forget this.
Is it possible you lowered the odds of crafting cluster jewels on purpose or by accident? I mean the weights of some mods, cause something feels really off. Maybe it's got something to do with the visual bug you fixes? I've crafted hundreds and I can't get the mods I want anymore...I don't believe I'm that unlucky even if anecdotal.
Last edited by Mondaysoon on Feb 17, 2021, 3:16:05 PM
"
tbone469 wrote:
"
Fallon_Dex wrote:
Loading is much faster now, nice but can it be improved more? sometimes my game lags out when there's bunch of mobs coming in the screen. results in instant death. help

Honestly can't believe game devs haven't figured out that if their games do not have perfect performance (which almost no games have) then there should NEVER be monsters close enough to entrances of areas where if the game "lags" you die.

Maybe because there is no game like POE with that many calculations
When Strongbox 600% quant from sextant fix ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info