Ritual Statistics Part One

"
Young_One wrote:
I love you. Fate was my favorite game when I was younger and stealing internet from the neighbors. I had to download it which took forever but after it was downloaded I pushed myself to collect every damn fish that would change my pet into another monster for HOURS. My favorite were the ones that permanently changed them, until you found a better fish of course.

There was also this merchant in the game that if you bought stuff from him and had certain traits leveled would give back MUCH MORE than what you originally paid for the item... it would be corrupted sometimes though of course making it worthless.
❤️
Same here, I played FATE and Diablo 2&3 religiously before PoE. Although I have to say I enjoyed fishing from Runescape more though just because it was always more involved. Perhaps GGG at least had an idea of putting fishing into the game before they just abandoned it for whatever reason. Hopefully, we see it one day in any form instead of it just being a meme.
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
500k maps
each map 5 mins
->1400days try hard
You can edit the thread and fit 1 more line under chaos orbs

Amount of crashes: 4823081,97126361,67312631.

"
FFS add somekind of statistics for everything that can be tracked via players.

If you play 4 hours a day for 60 days and average 30 rituals an hour then your odds of getting a mirror from rituals is 1 in 241

I'm sure I'm missing some variables like which tier ritual a mirror can drop and whether you can actually defer it long enough to buy it.

I bet someone out there has a spread sheet - whether or not they are willing to share it is another question.

You can check it.

In the meantime - you've ran 2400 maps at at least 50% qty
This will bring your mirror chance up slightly.

I think I did 24k maps before 1 mirror but I may just be lucky and the number is very rough guess.

"
MLGonthorian wrote:
Fishing rod... Of course... Lol

On a side note, I'm still waiting for the day when fishing would actually be a thing in the game instead of just a meme or running gag. Torchlight pulled off fishing pretty well. Feels like the devs are too scared to do anything even slightly that's not related to only killing things in the game.

Except for forcing you to play Indiana Jones.
PoE-TradeMacro - https://github.com/PoE-TradeMacro/POE-TradeMacro/
ExileTrade - http://exiletrade.github.io/
"
MLGonthorian wrote:
"
no, fishing doesn't fit with the community interest in magiority, you are a petty minority, we do not want it! if you like it's okay,then just play other games instead.

If it didn't fit the "magiority" then there wouldn't be streamers, Reddit, and forum posts over the years asking for it. I love that "you like a mechanic from other ARPGs and think it would fit well in PoE as well? Simple, JuSt PlAy OtHeR GaMe" Where do people come up with this stuff? That's the best rebuttal you have?

The best rebuttal i have is the theory that the rod was/is a silly joke from GGG and that there is no foundation for such a feature to be implemented.
Unlike new leagues where the base is always the same: go fetch these caches like in harvest/heist/perandus or kill/interact these things:legion/ritual/metamorph etc. But maybe in the big PoE2 update GGG might get soft and bring it in+Adds PvP to consoles :D
Poggers
https://www.pathofexile.com/
Can we have the same type of statistics for ultimatum too? Just curious how it compares to rituals. :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info