Ritual Statistics Part One

"
Si6Cat wrote:
I mean...its a nice idea, having temp buffs from minigames or side activities, but it reminds me too much of WoW. Its like grabbing a onyxia head buff before taking on Rag/Sirus, but instead we sub it with like idk Merveil's head for cold resis/pen or Hillock for phys modifiers etc etc. Besides, implementing a fishing mini game would probably take too much resources when theres already a ton of work that needs to be done.

However if it does actually come to pass, im expecting global chat to erupt in stuff like " HILLOCK HEAD IN 5 MINS REEEE"

What you're proposing sounds nothing like what I've actually outlined. I'm suggesting fishing with a fishing rod that has bait, catching fish, and using them as consumables from either your flask slot or inventory that would grant you temporary buffs. There are games other than WoW that have the same type of mechanics and are much better at doing so than the stuff you mentioned. The hack and slash ARPG called FATE for example has fishing and PoE could have something similar if they were to make it a real mechanic in the game.

Also, "implementing a fishing mini game would probably take too much resources when theres already a ton of work that needs to be done." Yeah that makes sense, at that point, why make new leagues or new content at all then? It would take away from making new mtx or adding QoL to the game so they should just stop making new leagues or new content altogether with that mentality.
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Khajit has wares... If you have coin...✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Best Leagues Ever Made: Synthesis(3.6 version)>Harvest(3.11 version)>Delve✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Bring back Prophecy, Perandus, and Metamorph. Still waiting on Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra and Crucible to be brought back. Stop removing content from the game.
Last edited by MLGonthorian on Feb 16, 2021, 9:26:04 PM
Were the rods bought primarily rare or unique?
Stuffing random item in a bottle throwing into the ocean to be picked up with fishing rod might be fun

Nice to be one of those 346 ppl
Last edited by encore1809 on Feb 17, 2021, 12:12:32 AM
Spoiler
I don't believe these stats.

Nothing to see here.
ritual rewards went down the last 2-3 weeks now they are garbage regardless of tier for most of the maps I run, so it was a clear sign to stop playing the league and move on like always.. after all the RNG this league has been awful..

oh also good one being sneaky with harvest.

I don't fully trust the numbers fishing rods more rare than mirrors? lmao.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Last edited by Xystre on Feb 17, 2021, 12:24:47 AM
"
MLGonthorian wrote:
Fishing rod... Of course... Lol

man that Fate screenshot brought back major nostalgia, on a sidenote i got a couple of Exalts off the ritual! Its a great league so far
I now know why PoE performance suffers so terribly. GGG is pulling feedback/stats from players and their purchasing habits. So much for poe2.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
D3izhistory wrote:
Ritual rewards are a joke, mapping at a faster speed delivers more loot

I think I'm alright if every new league mechanic doesn't totally alter the currency farming meta.

Does ritual have to print currency like heist?
Naw.
Last edited by Gorinnosho on Feb 17, 2021, 1:52:47 AM
Useless stats.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info