The dazzling cosmetic effects from the previous Twilight Mystery Box are now available in the store! It’s also still possible to combine some of the individual Sunrise and Nightfall microtransactions into the ‘Twilight’ cosmetic effects. You can see all of the cosmetics that have been made available in the Twilight Mystery Box trailer below or you can view everything that is new to the store here.

If you would like to add a touch of extra glamour to your hideout then check out the new Twilight Stash Skin Bundle. This bundle replaces the standard look of your Stash and Guild Stash with elegant, purple and gold themed ones. You can equip your Stash Skin by checking under the ‘Twilight’ theme in the Hideout Cosmetics UI and placing the item in your hideout. Please note that both microtransactions are only available within your hideout and will not be displayed in town instances.

Thank you for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Woo! We love you GGG!
Wow. That is really pretty.

I hope that some of the other boxes will be done as stashes retroactively, because I REALLY like this idea.
Finally! One question btw, will we get the twilight music in the music selector for our hideouts?
I'd love to buy stuff from this Mistery Box, but the payment methods on the shop simply don't work (same error happening every time). Complained for 1 month straight and nothing was done to fix the issue, so, no money for you, my dudes.
Last edited by leafyr0kr on Feb 11, 2021, 6:48:24 PM
Baller.
POGGERS! That is the nicest stash mtx ever.
Sick! A Stash skin
Been running Aura Support since 2.5 (15+ leagues in a row now).

Aura Support Diary - 2094025
"
xSlaynx wrote:
Finally! One question btw, will we get the twilight music in the music selector for our hideouts?

Yeah,when GGG PLS??
Last edited by RekkorOne on Feb 11, 2021, 7:06:11 PM
GGG's gonna be rich today :)
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Khajit has wares... If you have coin...✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Best Leagues Ever Made: Synthesis>Harvest>Delve✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Bring back: Heist Alt Quality Gems, sextants, gear enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info