[3.14] Cospri's Malice CoC Ice Nova Inquisitor - League Starter.

Guys, be aware of the CoC Breakpoints. You can potentially gain 500 - 700k Damage from making your Attack Speed LOWER! I reached 2M Ice Nova Dps with just ~15 Ex investment.
@OP, thanks for the cool build!

My PoB for reference (APS is 6.07): https://pastebin.com/hwqyNdVZ
Last edited by WürstchenWilli on May 22, 2021, 11:10:00 AM
https://pastebin.com/DNAGNVnW

can someone help me out here. im stuck (again!) and not sure where to make any changes. linked my current gear below

i don't know where i am going wrong with this build, but it's literally unplayable and NOT a league starter.

i can't do any near end-game content: Maven challenges - instant death. Shaper? DEAD. A5 Sirus, DEAD! Even the Conquorers A5 were hard and caused deaths.

I'm about to sell this build off because of how poor it's performance is.

here is my POB: https://pastebin.com/b5KSQJhx

Ultimately, I can't agree with anythin about this build about it being tanky, I'm getting popped by anything that is loaded with physical damage, it has a high eHP pool but no mitigation, this is like a bad Glass Cannon.
"
Sauron63 wrote:
i don't know where i am going wrong with this build, but it's literally unplayable and NOT a league starter.

i can't do any near end-game content: Maven challenges - instant death. Shaper? DEAD. A5 Sirus, DEAD! Even the Conquorers A5 were hard and caused deaths.

I'm about to sell this build off because of how poor it's performance is.

here is my POB: https://pastebin.com/b5KSQJhx

Ultimately, I can't agree with anythin about this build about it being tanky, I'm getting popped by anything that is loaded with physical damage, it has a high eHP pool but no mitigation, this is like a bad Glass Cannon.

First, this is one of the tankiest builds with relatively low investment I've ever played. The problem isn't the build, it's you. I'm being blunt because you need to take a step back and fix a few things instead of pointing at the build and saying it sucks.

That out of the way, I'm here to help.

1. By far the biggest issue you have is your critical strike chance.

- You're not generating power charges in boss encounters, or consistently while mapping. ​

You have to generate power charges somehow or you will not crit, meaning you will lose most of your survivability of freezing mobs and lose out on over 80% of your damage. You need the Cold Conduction / Stormrider Medium cluster jewel, 4 or 5 passives, listed in the main post. This will also shock enemies, increasing damage done.

- Your crit is still somewhat low even with power charges.

Before I could afford the Hatred Watcher's Eye jewel that gives base crit chance, I replaced Added Cold Damage with Increased Critical Strikes. You lose a lot of damage at face value, but the increased crit chance is better until you can either get the Hatred Watcher's Eye or the Crit Chance with Attacks chest.

2. Why Shavronne's? It is okay that Chaos damage bypasses the energy shield. It might be useful to get some Chaos resist on your body armour, but you really need some life on your chest, and the "Gain 7-8% of your Maximum Lie as Extra Maximum Energy Shield" craft. This will help. Chaos resistance from other gear can help later, but chaos damage probably isn't what is killing you frequently.

3. Is stun killing you? Try switching your pantheon to Soul of the Brine King if it isn't already (can't tell, PoB doesn't store it).

4. You listed some things that are killing you. Shaper? Shaper is a mechanics fight that can kill anyone if you get hit by slams / don't dash out of the way. Sirus? Sirus can one shot 95% of builds with his die beams or Rain of Stars. Conquerors need their slams avoided and mechanics learned, too - if you're used to Chaos Inoculation builds, then you may not be used to taking chaos damage from Al Hezmin, for example.

Feel free to hit me up in-game if you have any questions. @Alola_Vulpix
https://pastebin.com/QWfsiPDU

I need help with my DPS.
I guess i have pretty solid gear (in my opinion), but still only ~300k DPS, while other players - over 2kk. Where is the problem?

Last edited by enfatic on May 23, 2021, 3:32:26 AM
"
enfatic wrote:
https://pastebin.com/QWfsiPDU

I need help with my DPS.
I guess i have pretty solid gear (in my opinion), but still only ~300k DPS, while other players - over 2kk. Where is the problem?

Checking your PoB, if you activate flasks, flag enemy as chilled by your hits, that puts you at 1.3m with just the Ice Nova on your CoC Cyclone. Your next goal is probably working on Cooldown Reduction to hit your next breakpoint, or maybe a Hatred / Precision Watcher's Eye. You also might want to upgrade Circle of Fear and find a way to fit an aura without it; best in slot helm enchant to reduce reservation is Flesh and Stone, since it has a bigger net reduction effect on mana reserved.

You might also consider unspeccing two life nodes, taking the two jewel sockets on your clusters, and putting top end life + 3 crit multi jewels in. They're stupid expensive, but definitely would be a big boost. Respec life nodes when you hit 96 and 97.

Also, it's just QoL, but you might want dual implicit Shaper's Touch to curse with Enfeeble or Temp Chains for better safety. You would need to remove the Circle of Fear you're using now to do it; not sure which one takes priority.
is inpulsa viable in this build with cold conduction passive?
Anyone tried an inspired learning all the way on the left?
Last edited by Jansensk on May 23, 2021, 3:36:04 PM
"
AdamnMiller wrote:

Checking your PoB, if you activate flasks, flag enemy as chilled by your hits, that puts you at 1.3m with just the Ice Nova on your CoC Cyclone. Your next goal is probably working on Cooldown Reduction to hit your next breakpoint, or maybe a Hatred / Precision Watcher's Eye. You also might want to upgrade Circle of Fear and find a way to fit an aura without it; best in slot helm enchant to reduce reservation is Flesh and Stone, since it has a bigger net reduction effect on mana reserved.

You might also consider unspeccing two life nodes, taking the two jewel sockets on your clusters, and putting top end life + 3 crit multi jewels in. They're stupid expensive, but definitely would be a big boost. Respec life nodes when you hit 96 and 97.

Also, it's just QoL, but you might want dual implicit Shaper's Touch to curse with Enfeeble or Temp Chains for better safety. You would need to remove the Circle of Fear you're using now to do it; not sure which one takes priority.

Thank you for your detailed answer. I haven't fully figured out the PoB yet. Do I understand correctly that the next breakpoint is ICRS ≥ 52% and AS ≤ 10.10? And what kind of jewelry do you have in mind? %life, crit chance and crit multi?
"
AdamnMiller wrote:

Feel free to hit me up in-game if you have any questions. @Alola_Vulpix

if you have a minute, id really appreciates your insight. I feel like I'm almost there, but I've hit that hurdle, and I'm dying just enough to keep dragging me back down to the beginning of the level. any insight would be appreciated. cheers!

https://pastebin.com/i9rmaCad

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info