[3.14] Cospri's Malice CoC Ice Nova Inquisitor - League Starter.

"
enfatic wrote:
Do I understand correctly that the next breakpoint is ICRS ≥ 52% and AS ≤ 10.10? And what kind of jewelry do you have in mind? %life, crit chance and crit multi?

Correct, that is the next breakpoint. Note that you do not have to hit 10 APS right away; hitting the right CDR opens up the cap to 10.10. The closer you get, the more damage you will do linearly up to 10.10 APS.

"
enfatic wrote:
And what kind of jewelry do you have in mind? %life, crit chance and crit multi?

For jewels, you can get Life + Crit Multi jewels that will massively boost damage.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/584z2nota

Sort this by clicking on the calculated "sum" to see the best in slot variants, but I have the sum set low enough that any two crit multi mods will count.
Last edited by AdamnMiller on May 23, 2021, 7:07:08 PM
"
Soulstrike628 wrote:
"
AdamnMiller wrote:

Feel free to hit me up in-game if you have any questions. @Alola_Vulpix

if you have a minute, id really appreciates your insight. I feel like I'm almost there, but I've hit that hurdle, and I'm dying just enough to keep dragging me back down to the beginning of the level. any insight would be appreciated. cheers!

https://pastebin.com/i9rmaCad

EDIT: I didn't realize, you're missing your 4th ascendancy! That is critical to regeneration and quality of life. Get that immediately!

Top priority: you're missing the key to making this build work - distributing damage via Corrupted Soul. Read the parts in the first page "Core Mechanics" section, then decide do you want the Replica Soul Tether belt, or do you want the Glorious Vanity jewel on the tree. I recommend Glorious Vanity as it's easier to gear around in exchange for three points on the tree.

Second, that chest is awesome - but not quite perfect or this build. For this build, you really need to get one with flat or %life, and then craft the prefix for 7-8% of maximum life gained as extra energy shield.

Fix these two things and you should feel a LOT safer.

Good luck!
Last edited by AdamnMiller on May 23, 2021, 7:25:07 PM
"
AdamnMiller wrote:
"
Soulstrike628 wrote:
"
AdamnMiller wrote:

if you have a minute, id really appreciates your insight. I feel like I'm almost there, but I've hit that hurdle, and I'm dying just enough to keep dragging me back down to the beginning of the level. any insight would be appreciated. cheers!

EDIT: I didn't realize, you're missing your 4th ascendancy! That is critical to regeneration and quality of life. Get that immediately!

Top priority: you're missing the key to making this build work - distributing damage via Corrupted Soul. Read the parts in the first page "Core Mechanics" section, then decide do you want the Replica Soul Tether belt, or do you want the Glorious Vanity jewel on the tree. I recommend Glorious Vanity as it's easier to gear around in exchange for three points on the tree.

Second, that chest is awesome - but not quite perfect or this build. For this build, you really need to get one with flat or %life, and then craft the prefix for 7-8% of maximum life gained as extra energy shield.

Good luck!

i know! im missing one last trial before i can complete the ascendancy nodes, and its (literally) killing me. im also still missing the 7-8% life as ES craft >.<
edited
Last edited by Vavi123 on May 23, 2021, 7:58:08 PM
"
Soulstrike628 wrote:
https://pastebin.com/DNAGNVnW

can someone help me out here. im stuck (again!) and not sure where to make any changes. linked my current gear below

To add to what the other guy suggested you:

1. You are using First Snow Cobalt Jewel instead of Frozen Trail. Your skill that needs 2 projectiles is Frostbolt and not Freezing Pulse.
2.You need a Cinderswallow flask asap, it boosts your survivability a lot.
3. The sulphur flask needs to go as soon as you get lab.
4. Get a basalt flask as well to fix phys dmg.
5. Try to get better lightning res on your belt and then change the large cluster jewel for one with Cold to the Core and Doryani's Lesson, the leech really makes a difference.
6. Connect vortex with bonechill and culling strike to kill enemies faster.
7. Get boots with more flat hp.
8. Chest piece energy shield based. Fix colours with harvest non green to green and you're fine.
As for the last trial, join the The Forbidden Trove discord and simply buy it from someone, or join global 820. Goodluck!
Last edited by Laylah on May 23, 2021, 9:46:39 PM
"
Laylah wrote:

To add to what the other guy suggested you:

1. You are using First Snow Cobalt Jewel instead of Frozen Trail. Your skill that needs 2 projectiles is Frostbolt and not Freezing Pulse.
2.You need a Cinderswallow flask asap, it boosts your survivability a lot.
3. The sulphur flask needs to go as soon as you get lab.
4. Get a basalt flask as well to fix phys dmg.
5. Try to get better lightning res on your belt and then change the large cluster jewel for one with Cold to the Core and Doryani's Lesson, the leech really makes a difference.
6. Connect vortex with bonechill and culling strike to kill enemies faster.
7. Get boots with more flat hp.
8. Chest piece energy shield based. Fix colours with harvest non green to green and you're fine.
As for the last trial, join the The Forbidden Trove discord and simply buy it from someone, or join global 820. Goodluck!

so, i had been testing out freezing pulse (cant believe i forgot to swap the jewel back to frostbolt. Made the adjustment back to bonechill and culling strike, and I just grabbed the cinderswallow mask
Last edited by Soulstrike628 on May 23, 2021, 10:58:27 PM
"
AdamnMiller wrote:
"
Soulstrike628 wrote:
"
AdamnMiller wrote:

Good luck!

HeyAdamn, do you have pastebin I can take a look at? following your build and doing a better job of surviving lol..
"
MediumKick wrote:

Hey Adamn, do you have pastebin I can take a look at? following your build and doing a better job of surviving lol..

Hugo gets credit for the build, I'm just paying it forward and answering some questions.

My version is heavily modified. I am going for a slightly more defensive variant, so mine might not be the best variant to follow. PoB configured for reasonable DPS based on flasks being up and against Sirus 9.

https://pastebin.com/PpAR2ZvK - 5.0m DPS against Sirus 9 with flasks, 3.4m without.

"
AdamnMiller wrote:
"
MediumKick wrote:

Hey Adamn, do you have pastebin I can take a look at? following your build and doing a better job of surviving lol..

Hugo gets credit for the build, I'm just paying it forward and answering some questions.

My version is heavily modified. I am going for a slightly more defensive variant, so mine might not be the best variant to follow. PoB configured for reasonable DPS based on flasks being up and against Sirus 9.

https://pastebin.com/PpAR2ZvK - 5.0m DPS against Sirus 9 with flasks, 3.4m without.

Thank you, I notice.. you check mart the Count next to Gems DPS.. when you do that the DPS goes up by alot.. what does checking that by 1 means?
"
MediumKick wrote:
Thank you, I notice.. you check mart the Count next to Gems DPS.. when you do that the DPS goes up by alot.. what does checking that by 1 means?

Checking just says it is enabled, meaning it's doing damage.

That being said, I totally forgot that Ice Nova does indeed cast on two frostbolts. Setting both Ice Novas to 2 ups overall DPS to 9m with flasks, 6.2m without.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info