Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

"
HeckinKoda wrote:

What corruption are you aiming for on Xoph’s? I’ve seen + X to X physical damage, Blind, Frenzy Charge on Kill, Onslaught, and Faster Projectiles, + Critical Strike Chance.

I think Critical Strike may be most useful to proc Elemental Overload?

Something like OP's. I plugged that bad boy into PoB and it was 1.5m upgrade.
"
brunowa wrote:
"
What's the purpose of Arcanist brand? just to stay further away? Don't you lose 1 curse with this setup?

You don't lose a curse.

Instead of self-casting Wave of Conviction you have Arcanist Brand cast it for you which procs Flammability (instead of your hextouch).

A few bonuses of this setup:
A) you have one less button to press (no need to cast WOC)
B) it frees up a gem slot (no need for hextouch)
C) it's safer and easier gameplay.. just drop an Arcanist Brand or two before boss spawns and then you can simply focus on shooting him down.

You only lose th curse if you are relying on an Awakened level 5 hextouch for an additional curse (instead of chest craft).

Just so I get this straight, you have WoC-Flammability-Arcanist Brand-Combustion linked and you cast AB and WoC gets procced?
"
HeckinKoda wrote:
Tried my hand at crafting gloves. Prefixes are terribad. +defense, 1-2 physical damage and 24 life. Best way to fix this? Remove defense/physical/life + aug life/physical + bench craft Elemental damage with attacks/Jun’s damage during flask mod (which I don’t have). If suffixes are full, can I still craft prefixes cannot be changed? Rolled T1 Dex, FDOT, and templar mod

I'd buy a temple base with T1-T2 dex, T1 life, temple mod and a free or removable suffix. You should be able to get one for under 10ex if you're monitoring trade (I paid 8ex for mine). Remember you can swap resistances so you don't need a fire one to start off with.

From then, it's a case of hunter orb slamming, making sure you have full prefixes, and doing 'Augment Fire' & 'Remove Influence' until you get T1 Fire DoT which should not take many tries since you can only roll T1 or T2 Fire DoT.

This will likely work out cheaper than trying to harvest craft T1 life on your current pair of gloves.
"
"
brunowa wrote:
"
What's the purpose of Arcanist brand? just to stay further away? Don't you lose 1 curse with this setup?

You don't lose a curse.

Instead of self-casting Wave of Conviction you have Arcanist Brand cast it for you which procs Flammability (instead of your hextouch).

A few bonuses of this setup:
A) you have one less button to press (no need to cast WOC)
B) it frees up a gem slot (no need for hextouch)
C) it's safer and easier gameplay.. just drop an Arcanist Brand or two before boss spawns and then you can simply focus on shooting him down.

You only lose th curse if you are relying on an Awakened level 5 hextouch for an additional curse (instead of chest craft).
It'sa good QoL since Brand will tick, and apply WoC which in turn applies curse + combustion, but how does it free up a gem slot, dont't you have to go Arcanist - Flameability - Combustion - WoC?

If that's the case, I see very little downside to this set up. I wonder if OP tried this setup.

You free up gem slot because you don't need hextouch. So you remove both Storm Brand and Hextouch (-2) and instead add in Arcanist Brand (+1)
"
DDyBryan wrote:
"
HeckinKoda wrote:

What corruption are you aiming for on Xoph’s? I’ve seen + X to X physical damage, Blind, Frenzy Charge on Kill, Onslaught, and Faster Projectiles, + Critical Strike Chance.

I think Critical Strike may be most useful to proc Elemental Overload?

Something like OP's. I plugged that bad boy into PoB and it was 1.5m upgrade.

I've got this one:

It's a great single corruption with a nice little DPS boost... but yes I would love a double corruption like OP's bow... it adds a huge amount.

If you're wondering how OP hits 31m DPS.. it's because of his corruptionoins.

Another nice little corruption I have:
Question guys: If i use a Maven's Orb in the boots, and hit Ignite instead of Pierce, is there a way to get the pierce back??
Something like R/A Influence, good luck.
"
brunowa wrote:

You free up gem slot because you don't need hextouch. So you remove both Storm Brand and Hextouch (-2) and instead add in Arcanist Brand (+1)
Ahhh storm brand on the aura link, which means I could put in F&S if i take soverignty. This is some 500IQ shit, gj guys
"
Hughs wrote:
Question guys: If i use a Maven's Orb in the boots, and hit Ignite instead of Pierce, is there a way to get the pierce back??

All you do is make sure the suffixs are all blocked and buy augment influence, the only possible outcomes are 2 chaos tag lines and +1 or +2 to pierce, so if its a chaos tag, buy remove chaos, buy augment influence again.

Its really not an issue unless you hit t2 pierce, then your kinda screwed b/c if you remove influence you will more then likely remove your elevated ignite roll.

Last edited by JCOH35 on Mar 4, 2021, 6:48:17 PM
Just upgraded to curse armor. Doesn't have as much life as I'd like, but recoup 6% cold damage as life is nice with 15% of phys taken as cold. And a decent bump to crit.

Edit: Idk how to post a picture of my armor on here.
Last edited by HeckinKoda on Mar 4, 2021, 7:30:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info