Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

"
HeckinKoda wrote:
"
Is there a super cheap version of this build?

If your super cheap was my definition of super cheap prior to this league (I.e under 5-10 ex) then probably not. Bow + cluster Jewels alone surpass that.

Recently I bought a bow and 6 linked it myself to start corrupting, was 1.5ex for a very well rolled version plus links I had on hand. Clusters I spammed scorched fossil for all 4 mediums at about a 100 or so rate. Larges are the only problem as generally you want Dex or you run into the problem I have that costs a skill tree node.
"
DDyBryan wrote:
"
HeckinKoda wrote:
"

If your super cheap was my definition of super cheap prior to this league (I.e under 5-10 ex) then probably not. Bow + cluster Jewels alone surpass that.

Recently I bought a bow and 6 linked it myself to start corrupting, was 1.5ex for a very well rolled version plus links I had on hand. Clusters I spammed scorched fossil for all 4 mediums at about a 100 or so rate. Larges are the only problem as generally you want Dex or you run into the problem I have that costs a skill tree node.

What corruption are you aiming for on Xoph’s? I’ve seen + X to X physical damage, Blind, Frenzy Charge on Kill, Onslaught, and Faster Projectiles, + Critical Strike Chance.

I think Critical Strike may be most useful to proc Elemental Overload?
"
HeckinKoda wrote:
"

The "super cheap" version of the build just uses the bare minimum. You absolutely don't need the cluster jewels to start, though don't expect to be blasting Sirus and pals til you do.

5L Xoph's, Dyadian and Merc lab is all you need to get through the entire atlas progression. Berek's is #1 priority from there for clear.
Throw Lightning Golem into your Malachai's Artifice for the EE to make up for the res shred missing from the clusters and don't forget to swap out GMP for bosses.

I hit yellow maps with a 4L Storm Cloud and rares from the ground.
Just put everything you get into grabbing the remaining golem uniques asap.

Yes, I'd have been better off levelling as something else and swapping but it's playable from normal lab with SSF gear. Attack speed is super important until you've got your juiced lightning golem though.
"

What corruption are you aiming for on Xoph’s? I’ve seen + X to X physical damage, Blind, Frenzy Charge on Kill, Onslaught, and Faster Projectiles, + Critical Strike Chance.

I think Critical Strike may be most useful to proc Elemental Overload?

i think u want the ones u mentioned minus onslaugth/faster proj support.
any ele is also great, i just prefered phys because i have lots of extra phys as fire
this supports have mana multiplier and faster proj does nothing and onslaught support only gives onslaught on kill with hits.
the 10% chance to gain onslaught on hitting uniques also seems very bad imo as we run a onlaught flask and the boss will most likely die before the 10 % procs.

i personally actively avoided the support corruption.

also i wanna show of mine , am extremly happy with it ;)

if ur going tu double corrupt , first 28 quality it with hillock in betrayel !!!!
Last edited by karlklaps on Mar 4, 2021, 12:46:00 PM
What's the purpose of Arcanist brand? just to stay further away? Don't you lose 1 curse with this setup?
"
What's the purpose of Arcanist brand? just to stay further away? Don't you lose 1 curse with this setup?

for me its the huge qol against metamorphes/huge bosses. simulacrum wave 17+

U can get an additional curse from awakened hextouch, but also from hunterprefix on chest and corrupted amulet.

Its a matter of your playstyle and ur choices what u prefer/seems best for u.
"

You don't lose a curse.

Instead of self-casting Wave of Conviction you have Arcanist Brand cast it for you which procs Flammability (instead of your hextouch).

A few bonuses of this setup:
A) you have one less button to press (no need to cast WOC)
B) it frees up a gem slot (no need for hextouch)
C) it's safer and easier gameplay.. just drop an Arcanist Brand or two before boss spawns and then you can simply focus on shooting him down.

You only lose th curse if you are relying on an Awakened level 5 hextouch for an additional curse (instead of chest craft).
Last edited by brunowa on Mar 4, 2021, 3:06:24 PM
"
brunowa wrote:
"

You don't lose a curse.

Instead of self-casting Wave of Conviction you have Arcanist Brand cast it for you which procs Flammability (instead of your hextouch).

C) it's safer and easier gameplay.. just drop an Arcanist Brand or two before boss spawns and then you can simply focus on shooting him down.

You only lose th curse if you are relying on an Awakened level 5 hextouch for an additional curse (instead of chest craft).

Wait it casts it for you? I missed that in the skill description. Whoops. It’s really hard to stop shooting to cast WOC. Cast speed is slow so that’s a huge QOL. However, Awakened Hextouch has a small chance to curse hexproof enemies. I’ve found this useful on some fights. Is there any alternative for hexproof bosses?

Also - does elemental weakness and flammability and fire exposure all stack?
Last edited by HeckinKoda on Mar 4, 2021, 3:22:10 PM
"
brunowa wrote:
"

You don't lose a curse.

It'sa good QoL since Brand will tick, and apply WoC which in turn applies curse + combustion, but how does it free up a gem slot, dont't you have to go Arcanist - Flameability - Combustion - WoC?

If that's the case, I see very little downside to this set up. I wonder if OP tried this setup.
Anyone has a Blizzard Crown with Burning arrow enchant on console?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info