Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

"
Karriane wrote:
It's worth mentioning that you can replace quicksilver flask with bottled faith on bosses for another healthy damage increase. i use a ring swap with berek's for the same reason.

That's interesting... I'd think replica ember wake would be better then the flat Damage if you were going to swap?
Replica emberwake makes your ignite last about 1.1 seconds which means you can only stack it 3 times, so i don't think it's worth it.
Last edited by Karriane on Feb 15, 2021, 6:07:27 PM
Got it, makes sense.

My new gloves. Just one maven orb away from a elevated dot multi roll. Got some more farming to do before I have the cash to do it.
Why not go with 10% frenzy charge on hit on chest? Seems like that would be permanent frenzy charge uptime on clear and bosses (thanks to how fast storm brand hits, and it being used to proc elemental overload anyways).
"
faytte wrote:
Why not go with 10% frenzy charge on hit on chest? Seems like that would be permanent frenzy charge uptime on clear and bosses (thanks to how fast storm brand hits, and it being used to proc elemental overload anyways).

Check the video. Bosses don't last that long.
Pm me if anyone is selling the items for this build, i am lazy :D
Crafting was very fun with this build, though my maven orbs weren't nice, and I finally got a good roll on my lethal pride that I'm happy with. Almost at 30m dps and it feels so nice and smooth. I've opted for a little more movespeed% with my build to map a little faster cause I like to zoom. Thank you again for the build ^^, killing a9 sirus before he teleports is something i haven't done since delirium league
Last edited by Tramazings on Feb 16, 2021, 1:11:21 AM
One big question:
how to deal with that bird(shooting stings on dead)..
i've been slained by them for 10+ times and in case not using the explode chest or cremater medium cluster it seems impossible to avoid that..
maybe raise up my EHP pool?
"
toyhi wrote:
One big question:
how to deal with that bird(shooting stings on dead)..
i've been slained by them for 10+ times and in case not using the explode chest or cremater medium cluster it seems impossible to avoid that..
maybe raise up my EHP pool?

The most important thing against Porcupines is the pantheon Soul of Lunaris fully unlocked. Second, as soon as you notice, that there are porcupines in the map (after seeing a storm of nails flying towards you) you know, that there will be more porcupines in the map. If you play open field maps, learn to pre-shoot into the direction you are running. This will let you kill porcupines on far distance and less projectiles hit you. Additionally if you have later multiple sources of "phys damage taken as cold/fire" the phys damage will be transfered onto your elemental shield from the ascendancy making you easy survive.

So don't worry, later porcupines are no longer any issue. (Didn't die to them from level 96->100)

"
HardPrimat wrote:
Light dmg and fire dmg have both attack mods, so you get rid of them by "remove attack"! Then you have a perfect base to finish with harvest crafting

What prefixes do you think I should use?

By the way, I just did The Hidden invitation, Uber Elder and Maven.
Thanks again for this very satisfying build! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info