Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

"
Zhain wrote:
Hi there! Looking to start a second build and this one looks pretty darn neat, wondering what the minimum recommended budget would be? I looked at the "budget" PoB and I don't think I have enough yet, I have about 20 ex to work with but it seems like the 4 medium clusters alone would be the majority of that (3-4 ex a piece).

Clusters take about 100 scorched fossils each. Check the lv of the cluster beforehand.

I did with 500 fossils my four clusters.
"
Zhain wrote:
Hi there! Looking to start a second build and this one looks pretty darn neat, wondering what the minimum recommended budget would be? I looked at the "budget" PoB and I don't think I have enough yet, I have about 20 ex to work with but it seems like the 4 medium clusters alone would be the majority of that (3-4 ex a piece).

Take in mind that your damage scales with fire damage over time multiplier and damage over time multiplier. There are multiple pieces where you can have that before the expensive watcher eye.

From my pov it is uniques, Enlighten 4, gloves, quiver and then the ignite mod on boots. Then clusters, watcher's eye and helmet.

Sorry about the number of posts but I just had heart of grove and was sad about it because the fight takes usually too long. I did so much damage that it was one phase only. About 15 seconds? Im speechless.
Xikorta, mind looking at my post two pages back and helping with upgrade path?

Thanks!
Last edited by dperls on Feb 15, 2021, 3:21:10 PM
"
dperls wrote:

Thanks!

Your ring is using despair aura instead of elemental weakness. Your gloves can be have the mod from hunter. Slam it. Harvest craft it to get fire damage over time multiplier.

Remember to have the swift afliction for sirus/elder/guardians. I let it on my X with another bow. Click greater to remove from my bow, x, click on the swift, x and then I quickly have the right gem for bosses.
"
xikorita wrote:
"
dperls wrote:

Thanks!

Your ring is using despair aura instead of elemental weakness. Your gloves can be have the mod from hunter. Slam it. Harvest craft it to get fire damage over time multiplier.

Remember to have the swift afliction for sirus/elder/guardians. I let it on my X with another bow. Click greater to remove from my bow, x, click on the swift, x and then I quickly have the right gem for bosses.

Thanks for the feedback.

Unfortunately my gloves are warlord already, bought them cheap so I'm stuck having to re-roll.

As for my ring, Despiar and Ele weakness can be interchanged according to my PoB calcs, Despair actually gives 1% more dps then ele weakness. (Did your profile real quick just to confirm, and same thing on yours as well. That being said, it's 1.5% less on OPs PoB.)

I always swap swift so I'm good there. Guess i'm off to make some gloves.
"
dperls wrote:
"
xikorita wrote:
"
dperls wrote:

Thanks!

Thanks for the feedback.

Unfortunately my gloves are warlord already, bought them cheap so I'm stuck having to re-roll.

As for my ring, Despiar and Ele weakness can be interchanged according to my PoB calcs, Despair actually gives 1% more dps then ele weakness. (Did your profile real quick just to confirm, and same thing on yours as well. That being said, it's 1.5% less on OPs PoB.)

I always swap swift so I'm good there. Guess i'm off to make some gloves.

Despair and ele weakness can be treated almost similar on ring. So if you hit one t1 keep it as it's not worth to roll to the other even if it gives you 1% more dmg
Remember that you can use harvest change resist to change the damage to burning enemies. So your base doesn't have to be burning. It should be very cheap to get a good base.
It's worth mentioning that you can replace quicksilver flask with bottled faith on bosses for another healthy damage increase. i use a ring swap with berek's for the same reason.
Last edited by Karriane on Feb 15, 2021, 5:44:30 PM
Hi there, thanks for your build !

It looks really cool and i'm considering using it as League starter if possible. What would be the approx. cost of building it to a decent shape ?

I've seen a RF build using explody chest to proc Herald of Flames and chain reactions, would such a chest be useful for that build or is it overkill ?
Last edited by TheBeardmage on Feb 15, 2021, 5:22:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info