Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

"
How to acquire Vaal Burning Arroww 23/21?? there is none in trade.

why anomalous golems are so important? for example, anomalous chaos golem has 22% increased buff effect, that is the only difference, and it alone costs 20 ex!!! How is it relevant to the build? How does this "increased buff effect" work?

Also, would you kind of give me an order of the most efficient changes from the point I am at right now? Efficient-wise and also budget-wise if possible. Thanks

Its not a huge buff its just a thing on the list, not of huge importance. I def wouldnt buy leveled ones. Get some level 1s and throw em in your offhand to level if yorue interested. I got all of mine very cheap and quality and leveled them myself.

Thats what min maxing is.. all those little additions end up adding up to like 1/3 of your total damage. For example, adding quality to your belt with catalysts brings it up to 42% faster ignite. Extrea dmg from qual missing on your bereks. Your bow enchant isnt really needed imo. You only need the extra accuracy for a few of the highest level end game bosses in the game. Im capped with just 250ish on a jewel. A better bow adds a lot of dmg and youre purposely lowering yours.

Id focus on getting to at least 96, leveling your gems, get some damage on your boots or helm those faster ignite mods add tons of dps and then find a quiver with bot DoT mods.

but mostly focus on the last part of what I said in the previous comment about the pob config, i dont think youre as low as you think you are. Upgrades from where you are now are going to start getting very expensive.
Last edited by FoggyNights on Jun 16, 2021, 7:17:41 PM
"

why anomalous golems are so important? for example, anomalous chaos golem has 22% increased buff effect, that is the only difference, and it alone costs 20 ex!!! How is it relevant to the build? How does this "increased buff effect" work?

Also, would you kind of give me an order of the most efficient changes from the point I am at right now? Efficient-wise and also budget-wise if possible. Thanks

how is it 20 ex ? just sold 20/20 anomalous chaos for 1.4 ex, even the 20/23 one is 2 ex
@jsuslak313 a helm like that is more than 50 ex. feels like a dead end for me, but I understand. Thanks a lot, I will keep trying to improve!
"
Guys, I think I did everything similar to equal of the build, and still, can't reach even 2 M dps. Why? the only really worse item I could notice was the watcher's eye, with 1 less mod, but the W'eyes with same or similar mods of the build (anger, for example), or double malevolence, were astronomically expensive, like, almost a price of a mirror. Couldn't afford. If anyone feel like helping a end-of-league survivor, here is my pob:

https://pastebin.com/eu5i4pvH

Thanks!

You can get a Watchers eye like that for 3ex and then switch to Hatred. Try to also find a amulet like this:

That was like 1ex also. Check out corrupted bereks for some extra dps if you have enough resists. There are plenty of good mods:

Your POB is missing the gloves and Lethal pride also? I have manually added the Lethal Pride stats on it.

By far the biggest DPS buff is the helm enchant, that was like +15% easily for me. Also you can compare the extra curse vs aura effect on chest:

Also remember to put quality on your belt, thats another +3% DPS.
Last edited by muunisti on Jun 17, 2021, 3:01:05 AM
"

21/23 vaal burning arrow doesn't exist. The gem turning vaal, level upgrade and the quality upgrade are 3 seperate outcomes and temple can only give you 2 of those 3. So the best you can get is 21/20 vaal.

Anomalous golems aren't very important. You need to pob check them to see which ones are better with higher qual and which ones with higher lvl. But overall they don't give much - just a little min max thing if you've got the currency to spare.
"
@philippe: your biggest upgrade right now is going to come from a better helm.

You can get: -12% fire resistance, ignite mod, enchant that would seriously boost your dps. Not to mention your life roll is pretty bad.

53 ex minimum.

"

Apart from that, you are also missing a TON of life on your body armour, as well as multiple damage mods on your gloves.

Upgrades like that are not going to be very "cheap" but as you are now the upgrades are going to be at least 10-15ex

body armour 60 ex. Gloves 40 ex minimum.

any suggestions on how to sacrifice just a little bit of damage being a little more budget? or should I gather full value for all items and not waste money with mid tier equips?
ur missing a jewel in your top left cluster.

Yes, don't half-ass your next upgrades. Save for the big upgrades

last league 21 23 vaal ba was possible.

Are u sure it isnt possible anymore ?
Last edited by karlklaps on Jun 17, 2021, 11:53:50 AM
"
karlklaps wrote:

last league 21 23 vaal ba was possible.

Are u sure it isnt possible anymore ?

21/23 Vaal are possible but mostly from special drops/ritual etc.
You can not create 21/23 Vaal BA on your own.
There is not a single 21/23 on the league market even in all the offline postings.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info