Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

how many additional pierces are good enough for clearing? I have 3, thinking about dropping to 2
"
cetru wrote:
how many additional pierces are good enough for clearing? I have 3, thinking about dropping to 2

3+ definitely makes it feel a bit smoother, but I was fairly happy with just 2 until I got my +2 boots. There is also crafted mods that give +1 that can go on gloves or helm.
How do you generate power charges?
"
rensonjr wrote:

From what ive seen, most of us dont.
"
rensonjr wrote:

u can have a shield with +2 min power charges (and also+2 frenzy charges) on ur weapon swap.
when u swap = 10 seconds of uptime on charges
Guys, I think I did everything similar to equal of the build, and still, can't reach even 2 M dps. Why? the only really worse item I could notice was the watcher's eye, with 1 less mod, but the W'eyes with same or similar mods of the build (anger, for example), or double malevolence, were astronomically expensive, like, almost a price of a mirror. Couldn't afford. If anyone feel like helping a end-of-league survivor, here is my pob:

https://pastebin.com/eu5i4pvH

Thanks!
"
Guys, I think I did everything similar to equal of the build, and still, can't reach even 2 M dps. Why? the only really worse item I could notice was the watcher's eye, with 1 less mod, but the W'eyes with same or similar mods of the build (anger, for example), or double malevolence, were astronomically expensive, like, almost a price of a mirror. Couldn't afford. If anyone feel like helping a end-of-league survivor, here is my pob:

https://pastebin.com/eu5i4pvH

Thanks!

Your gear is nowhere near min/maxed.
Your gems are not leveled and many dont have quality.
You arent using anomalous golems.
You have no damage on your helm or boots and your quiver is only ok.
Youre still only level 91 on a point demanding build.

With all that said, what youre seeing is likely just PoB config issues.
If you load the pob from the guide and then load in your gear and skills, you can get a more accurate idea with the proper pob config.
How to acquire Vaal Burning Arroww 23/21?? there is none in trade.

why anomalous golems are so important? for example, anomalous chaos golem has 22% increased buff effect, that is the only difference, and it alone costs 20 ex!!! How is it relevant to the build? How does this "increased buff effect" work?

Also, would you kind of give me an order of the most efficient changes from the point I am at right now? Efficient-wise and also budget-wise if possible. Thanks

"
FoggyNights wrote:

You arent using anomalous golems.

if i understand right - anomalous golems gives:
+23 hp regen (you already have 1k)
+1% phys dmg reduction (you already have 70%)
+0% dps

why people bothered abouth anomalous golems at all? it's exacly nothing compared to common golems...
Last edited by ztnk on Jun 16, 2021, 5:29:50 PM
@philippe: your biggest upgrade right now is going to come from a better helm.

You can get: -12% fire resistance, ignite mod, enchant that would seriously boost your dps. Not to mention your life roll is pretty bad.

Apart from that, you are also missing a TON of life on your body armour, as well as multiple damage mods on your gloves.

Upgrades like that are not going to be very "cheap" but as you are now the upgrades are going to be at least 10-15ex

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info