Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

Spoiler

pls check my gear and advice me pls.
should i link acanist brand+WoC+Combustion+Flame wall/or Flammablity 21/20
or Strom brand is best? for bossing

Could i get some advice on how i should go about upgrading my character? Just dropped a HH and not sure if its worth using over inspired learning + dyadian belt like i usually do or if i should just sell it for upgrade money.

POB: https://pastebin.com/8ph4ZV7N

Spoiler

headhunter works incredibly well with this build!!

U make use of every aura u can steal + nice stats and life.

Id definitely keep hh and lose inspired learning to get free passives for more life/etc
if anyone is interested, I'm selling most of the gear for a GG burning arrow

If you want EVERYTHING, huge markdown to 200ex total. Shoot me a message in-game or pm me. I check my messages daily
man i really wish I could buy your quiver, been trying to find a nice upgrade but ive wasted too much trying to make my own and sales are kinda stalling out and i wont make it there.
glws standing offer of 40 if you get desperate. Plan on playing till the end.
Last edited by FoggyNights on Jun 13, 2021, 11:04:17 PM
updated item list:
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Jun 14, 2021, 4:41:52 PM
"
Mac2Fresh wrote:
Could i get some advice on how i should go about upgrading my character? Just dropped a HH and not sure if its worth using over inspired learning + dyadian belt like i usually do or if i should just sell it for upgrade money.

POB: https://pastebin.com/8ph4ZV7N

Spoiler

Can't say anything about HH, but why do you need carrion golem? It only adds physical damage to your non-golem minions, which you don't have.
Also you Hextouch support is not linked to any hex skill, so it is useless.
Can I switch to this build by just buying off trade and not crafting anything?

150ex or so avail
"

150ex or so avail

I did with less than 15 ex here so I’d say that your odds are good with 10x that amount.
"

150ex or so avail

You should be able to get a pretty nice setup for that budget, but not maxed on all the pieces.
Price the cluster jewels first to make sure they are still buyable in this slow market. Several of the key items are easy to buy uniques, you can go cheap on them to start and min/max those later. Corrupted blood immunity on one of them is worth the cost.

Keep in mind youll need 185 total dex. We dont get a ton from our tree and we are fairly point starved to start with so big chunks of dex on your gear to free up those points is big. I have around 125 dex on my gear and jewels.

Adding 2-300 accuracy somewhere should get you hit capped.

Big ticket items for this build
-Nice gloves with fire dmg against burning enemies/fire res mod. Fire dmg over time is possible. +dex/res/damage are bonus.
-Boots with faster ignite. add pierce additional targets for better map clear.
-Quiver with damage over time with attacks + fire damage over time with attacks.
-Helm with ignite speed and -fire res
-Chest with +additional curse or awakened hextouch linked to your second curse so you can stack def/life on chest.
-Ring with curse on hit + stacked life/defenses

I got a helm with a hatred reservation enchant so went with hatred and got a watchers eye with the added dmg with hatred and faster ignite with malevolence for 10ex and its just slightly less dmg than setup in the guide for much cheaper.

This is my current setup, ive done everything deathless and with ease so far, it just melts all the content in the game. I sacrificed damage on the helm to be chaos res capped (100%+ with atziris up) and it made a huge difference in survivability. With chaos res, near constant phasing, and endurance charges this char is one of the most well rounded characters ive ever had. It really does everything well now. I swap gmp for an awakened swift affliction and the dying sun to a health flask or light dmg vinktar for big boss fights (we are immune to elemental ailments).

Last edited by FoggyNights on Jun 15, 2021, 3:30:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info