Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

Hi, i dont read all the Threds before so sry if i repeat anny Threat.

I Testet a Leage start and leveld from 0->Maps (lvl 89)
I used SRS (Raging spirits) + Zombie + skeletts and this worked fine.

After Lap i transformt step by step to
>Using 4L Bow`s
>i get the Malachis Ring dropped so i used this

I prioritize Items with DEX i wars not shure can i get enough, without Cluster jewels i had approx 74 Dex only from skill tree, the rest is items.

Akt 10 Final boss i done with 3 deaths and Still Zombies
(Linked with Zombi HP) and thats it.

I am not the Best/Fastest Player and i needed for my Test 3,5 days to maps.

I wars thinking about Farming tabu, but i think ist not needed, and early u dont get Empower so for what? ..

The same for Akt 9 where u can farm a Divination card that gives u a 6L Bowm but after i equipped Xoph`s it wars clear to me: no other bow

even if Xoph`s have only one place for a gem, he is bedder.

If u look @ my profile the Charakter is called "Nach_Carsten"
U will see in the skill Tree some changes, this is from a guild member, he looked and said: u need more defence and dont need to overkill all enemys.

I will defently try this build ty for showing that, and i will chack the more defence variant from "karlklaps"

HF GL
How would the new Cruelty support gem fit into this build? I was thinking that maybe it could replace Unbound Ailments.

But of course we would first have to see exactly how the more multiplier from cruelty works...
"
Magebanana wrote:
How would the new Cruelty support gem fit into this build? I was thinking that maybe it could replace Unbound Ailments.

But of course we would first have to see exactly how the more multiplier from cruelty works...

Might be big if we throw in a flame wall for the flat added fire damage to attacks? There is an open chest gem slot on the guide.
Should I use ignite prolif gem until getting Berek's or the bow? I think the clear might feel bad without any of those at start. And I fear some of those items might sky rocket in price since seems like lots of people is doing this now.
"
Prismaa wrote:
Should I use ignite prolif gem until getting Berek's or the bow? I think the clear might feel bad without any of those at start. And I fear some of those items might sky rocket in price since seems like lots of people is doing this now.

Bow is a super common drop. Don't expect any level of popularity to make that expensive
nice guide, but i feel like with the harvest nerfs this build is not good for league start cause of how gear dependent it is especially all those dex items to equip the main bow needed for the build
Thanks for the build guide!

Got some questions

1.As leaguestarter, any recommend gear upgrade sequence?

My guess is Tabu+Stormcloud/Chin Sol -> Xoph+Berek+Hyrri's Ire -> Primordial Amulet -> Cluster Jewel -> Primordial Jewel -> Endgame Rare gears

2. Should I use 1 passive cluster jewels before I got perfect cluster jewels? Or just spec the passive points otherwhere?
So isn't Burning Arrow Ignite Prolif Elementalist just a better/less clunky version of Divine Ire Ignite Proflif Elementalist? Was trying to make a case for Divine Ire to myself but seems to be worse at bossing and at clear unless I'm missing something.
yea... this is a bait league starter, imma just go ignite fireball elementalist then transition to something fun like elementalist CoC
"
Just_the_TlP wrote:
yea... this is a bait league starter, imma just go ignite fireball elementalist then transition to something fun like elementalist CoC

Please show me one comment from my side, where I recommend this build as league starter? I mentioned like 100 times everywhere that it's very gear dependend but still it works in maps on a very little budget. But without bereks/xophs it will feal horrible in clear.

"
Pranabindu wrote:
So isn't Burning Arrow Ignite Prolif Elementalist just a better/less clunky version of Divine Ire Ignite Proflif Elementalist? Was trying to make a case for Divine Ire to myself but seems to be worse at bossing and at clear unless I'm missing something.

In my opinion divine ire ignite is worse in every aspect. Tested also both builds
Last edited by HardPrimat on Apr 16, 2021, 1:31:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info