Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

"
HardPrimat wrote:
"
Just_the_TlP wrote:
yea... this is a bait league starter, imma just go ignite fireball elementalist then transition to something fun like elementalist CoC

Please show me one comment from my side, where I recommend this build as league starter? I mentioned like 100 times everywhere that it's very gear dependend but still it works in maps on a very little budget. But without bereks/xophs it will feal horrible in clear.

"
Pranabindu wrote:
So isn't Burning Arrow Ignite Prolif Elementalist just a better/less clunky version of Divine Ire Ignite Proflif Elementalist? Was trying to make a case for Divine Ire to myself but seems to be worse at bossing and at clear unless I'm missing something.

In my opinion divine ire ignite is worse in every aspect. Tested also both builds

I still want to try it out as leageu starter, its gonna be hard and long especially coz Im bad, but I cant find anything better to play xD So think will do arma brand till maps + some farm of white maps till I got xoph+ring~ think should work ye?

EDIT

Or ignite fireballs which should be easier to respec into burning arrow after some farm. think will do that.
Last edited by Hunlights on Apr 16, 2021, 4:37:57 AM
Hello, Hi, Can I ask you waht combination of minions should i be running? If its sayed in the guide i am sorry for this question i must have missed it. Thanks
"
Sarsi0 wrote:
Hello, Hi, Can I ask you waht combination of minions should i be running? If its sayed in the guide i am sorry for this question i must have missed it. Thanks

With all items:
Chaos x2
Stone x2
Ice x2
Lightning x2
Flame x1
"
Pranabindu wrote:
So isn't Burning Arrow Ignite Prolif Elementalist just a better/less clunky version of Divine Ire Ignite Proflif Elementalist? Was trying to make a case for Divine Ire to myself but seems to be worse at bossing and at clear unless I'm missing something.

Can confirm what HardPrimat said. Divine Ire is both more currency-intensive, has lower ceiling and is less defensive (due to more "static" play style, unless sufficient investment in cast speed has been made) as compared to Burning Arrow (at least this version of it). On the other hand, clear is (or should) be comparable, at least it was in my case. The only aspect where DI is in my opinion superior to BA is in its visuals (MTX or not) - shooting Kamehamehas left and right feels amazing and is extremely satisfactory.
Played flamewall spellslinger last league and while its clear was amazing I had some trouble with survivability and bosses. Can anyone say how this build is compared to flameslinger in terms of clear speed/single target/survivability?
this build is viable with a scion? thanks
"
this build is viable with a scion? thanks
I don't think so.
"
RestInPieces wrote:
Played flamewall spellslinger last league and while its clear was amazing I had some trouble with survivability and bosses. Can anyone say how this build is compared to flameslinger in terms of clear speed/single target/survivability?

up to red maps flamewall slinger is completly fine in any case.
"
Hunlights wrote:
"
HardPrimat wrote:
"
Just_the_TlP wrote:
yea... this is a bait league starter, imma just go ignite fireball elementalist then transition to something fun like elementalist CoC

Please show me one comment from my side, where I recommend this build as league starter? I mentioned like 100 times everywhere that it's very gear dependend but still it works in maps on a very little budget. But without bereks/xophs it will feal horrible in clear.

"
Pranabindu wrote:

In my opinion divine ire ignite is worse in every aspect. Tested also both builds

I still want to try it out as leageu starter, its gonna be hard and long especially coz Im bad, but I cant find anything better to play xD So think will do arma brand till maps + some farm of white maps till I got xoph+ring~ think should work ye?

EDIT

Or ignite fireballs which should be easier to respec into burning arrow after some farm. think will do that.

Honestly, BA all the way with a high ele bow into 5 Link Xoph Bow (people will start pumping out day 2-3 and be dirt cheap) would carry you all the way to T16.. At worst you gem swap out GMP on boss..

Get some 4 stats abys jewels before upgrade to cluster.

Grab a random tali with +2 pierce to help clear speed before prolif.

You should be melting everything after normal lab.. I dont see the need to respec at all..
this is getting complicated, ppl says ba is not start friendly, but when i look armageddon build they all seems horrible as f.
Flameslinger is probably bad at red maps as most spellslinger build are.

Flame ball? who knows, will research a lit bit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info