[3.13] Raider Kinetic Blast / Power Siphon Wander | 20mil DPS | Screenwide Clear | SPEED DEMON

"
Earthpak wrote:
Love the build its going great, just finished my boots. Had a question though, would two Void batteries be a good try? Just wanted your thoughts on it.

I guess void batteries are primarily good on Assassins and Occultists but hate you tried it in POB yet?
"
"
Earthpak wrote:
Love the build its going great, just finished my boots. Had a question though, would two Void batteries be a good try? Just wanted your thoughts on it.

I guess void batteries are primarily good on Assassins and Occultists but hate you tried it in POB yet?

Im actually working in pob right now and seeing whats up, ill post up what i come up with.
Do we need conversion or something because I'm actually killing myself to Physical reflect because of the minor Phys damage I deal.
Currently playing this some of my stats and thoughts.

LVL 93
5.1k HP
20MIL DPS (~22MIL @96)
Investment ~80EX

Build absoluetly delivers and the numbers in this guide are "easily" achievable.

You could possibly spend 4 points in shadow/whitch area to get the jewel socket with a Glorous Vanity with
-Doryani's to get Corrupted Soul and heavily boost survivability. Also Storm
Drinker really helps here.
-Ahuana to get Immortal Ambition which would led to you dropping the Shroud get
a good Rare Chest (Life+Explo+Res) and get Energy Leech Support as a 6th link.
This would get me, in my current setup (rings did not change), ~+1MIL DPS.
In addition getting Res on your Chest would free up space on your rings for
again HUGE DPS boosts.Because even a 5% boost per ring would result in
another +2MIL DPS.

Some thoughts about Mods on Chest.
-Explo -> Crazy clear speed. But i kinda dont think it is really needed.
-Additional Curse -> Curse on hit ring. This would most likely be INSANE
DPS boost.
-Frenzy on hit -> we could drop the min frenzy on Shield and Amulet and go
for defence/offence mods there. (Again we could get Res -> more DPS from
rings).

All of the above I, currently, did not test. Just some thouhgts on how to keep pushing this build. Overall build is crazy fun and easily holds up to most INT Stacking Wanders (obv. INT Stacking wanders can scale WAY higher but 95% of INT Stackers never even come close to this level of gear).
Last edited by SherlockFubix on Feb 24, 2021, 4:13:48 PM

crafted this today, just waiting to get remove add life and should be done

- buy base with % spell damage AND NO INFLUENCE + NO FRACTURE
- ! must have 2 suffixes and removable prefixes (through harvest) if any
- craft cannot roll caster mods (now you have 3 suffixes)
- ^ only if you have INT base, otherwise not needed. still get 3 suffixes so you dont get resist so craft anything
- ^ if you have INT base, % lightning damage is blocked by already having % spell damage.

- remove prefixes you don't need through harvest
- augment lightning (only mod you can get is % lightning as extra chaos)
- remove / add lightning until T1
- augment life
- craft prefixes cannot be changed
- scour (this only scours suffixes)
- craft cannot roll caster mods (slightly increases chance to get frenzy charges)
- slam redeemer's orb
- remove / add influence until you get frenzy charges > think its 1/11 chance
- augment defence (can only be evade. or augment any other suffix if you need)
- craft double damage

I got lucky and got % lightning as extra chaos on my 3rd rem/add and got frenzy on redeemer's slam but anyway, that's how you can craft the shield.

EDIT: Might actually be cheaper to first try to get frenzy on a base with % spell damage by slamming redeemer's orb and AFTER that target the lightning as extra chaos if you got the frenzy, otherwise start again ..
Last edited by EndThior on Feb 25, 2021, 6:30:05 PM
Anyone feels like selling the whole gear for the build? xD

I wanna make this dood, but burned about trading stuff back and forth ahaha

"
windrunner15 wrote:

I've got some items on my char, I got bored in the process, but the helmet is finished and it's beautiful. Wand pretty much done if you don't need more than T4 cold, just craft crit chance. +1 gems shroud if 21/20 anomalous power siphon is too expensive. Got all clusters. Rest is pretty scuffed i guess.

Spoiler
What should i prioritize on corruptions (chest/gloves). I saw you were going to post crafting guides but never did. Any tips? I think I understand the wand craft, and the helm might just fossil spam. What about the other items? What is mandatory on shield/boots?
Last edited by xaeror35 on Mar 1, 2021, 4:51:47 PM
"
Rackham_ wrote:
"
windrunner15 wrote:

I've got some items on my char, I got bored in the process, but the helmet is finished and it's beautiful. Wand pretty much done if you don't need more than T4 cold, just craft crit chance. +1 gems shroud if 21/20 anomalous power siphon is too expensive. Got all clusters. Rest is pretty scuffed i guess.

Spoiler

Hit me up in game. I might be interested in those 3 items.

@__Death_Comes_Ripping__
This is probably the funniest and strongest build i've ever played.
In the beggining i was looking for a build just for mapping because i have a Golemancer for hard bosses, after some tweaks this build is doing better at bossing than my Golemancer!

I've made some adjustments for 3.13 meta, i'm at +- 20m Sirius DPS at the moment, and the build still have some room for min-maxing ( Shield with +2 min frenzy, helmet with enchant and nearby enemies take more dmg craft, a wand without flat cold and 100% more spell dmg)

Here's my POB if you are interested

https://pastebin.com/vWWmwCuf

i've made 2 videos to showcase too

Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBnR-PsgIt4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C24Wc3nFiiE
i was doing Sirius carelessly beacause i was sleepy and i hate this boring fight
Last edited by Luan_LaW on Mar 1, 2021, 9:17:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info