[3.13] Raider Kinetic Blast / Power Siphon Wander | 20mil DPS | Screenwide Clear | SPEED DEMON

"
skaillor wrote:
Got my "fully" Gear today. Just on a "budget" approximate 20-25Ex.
So if someone want to play this build and think u have to pay 50Ex atleast to work, nope.

Just want to say that this build is awesome at this stage. Destroying T16's.
Clearing is INSANE, Boss Dmg is pretty fine with my investment, that I spent on it. Thought it was EVEN worse. But nope. Still 2-3secs demolishing.

Still have a lot of upgrading my gear and well, yes I will definitly do it.

Thanks for sharing!

What happened ? Your character has no gear? Did you sell it all and try for something else?
Im fully gear right now i pay almost 150 for the gear at the moment.

Just for anomalous KB i wasted a 15ex.

Need to improve shield, rings and later the wand.

Any suggestion are welcome
The Build works very good so Far. But i have a important question. I never played Power Siphon, whats the use of Barrage in the main Link? When did i use it?
"
AiMWARE_iSo wrote:
The Build works very good so Far. But i have a important question. I never played Power Siphon, whats the use of Barrage in the main Link? When did i use it?

Barrage support*

You use power siphon for bossing
Dan_Krillson - Lvl 100 Arc Totems -
#2 Hierophant Betrayal
166k hideout dps atm :D

Does anyone know what I could upgrade on or move towards in the future?

Can still add/remove caster and add/remove lightning on the shield to make it better

In case someone checks it with my MF gear on, this is the gear I'm currently running with: Any tips are much appreciated

Things that I can see so far is: Double corrupt chest, double corrupt gloves, better shield
Dan_Krillson - Lvl 100 Arc Totems -
#2 Hierophant Betrayal
Last edited by Bobbyde3e on Feb 20, 2021, 8:20:45 AM
"
Bobbyde3e wrote:

Does anyone know what I could upgrade on or move towards in the future?

I would suggest to upgrade your amulet with spell damage (preffix), then remove fire resist and bench craft +1 minimum charges. You can also take a look at your rings and remove bad mods like mana regen and int. If you wanna be more tanky, getting some chaos resist is always good but since you have HH, it probably doesnt matter.

Crazy updates would be 50% incr damage corrupted Shroud or Attacks have incr crit chance corrupted gloves :D

P.S. You may wanna lower your level of Sigil of Power, you won't get much stages when you need to spend 400 mana.
Last edited by lampicka95 on Feb 20, 2021, 8:50:13 AM
Is there league start pob? Or like an item progression because even the budget pob looks expensive lol
Hey, here are my current (pretty budget) items:

I know my rares are bad and my abyss jewels are bad/average but mostly I was just trying to get the pieces together and cap res to make the build playable for now. It's doing fairly well on t16s, I have to play sort of carefully with my current life pool and my damage isn't crazy, but for the rares/abyss jewels I have I'm satisfied.

However, I'm wondering what should I prioritize at this point? I almost have enough for Anomalous KB, is that first priority? Or should I focus on improving my rares/abyss jewels? I'm tempted to get the Anomalous KB over with, since that's a more set price compared to upgrading rares. Also how soon should I look to save up for Anomalous PS? Is that a late upgrade or soon after KB?

Also, for the wand, I'm planning on doing "cannot roll caster" and aug cold. Is this correct?

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help.
Looks good.
Last edited by SherlockFubix on Feb 23, 2021, 12:38:05 PM
Love the build its going great, just finished my boots. Had a question though, would two Void batteries be a good try? Just wanted your thoughts on it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info