[3.13] Raider Kinetic Blast / Power Siphon Wander | 20mil DPS | Screenwide Clear | SPEED DEMON

"
Giften wrote:
"
jackrevolver wrote:
will try this build soon, have slowly been crafting a wand, recently hit this :

Would this be decent enough to keep crafting on and if so what would be the best way to proceed?

thank you!

i think thats actually not really good, since you can easily hit the lightning damage with essences fracturing that mod is a waste, you should get another one with another fractured mod

Firstly, thank you for your input, I think thats fair, happened to hit both the crits and thought i could maybe work off that with some removes and augs.

I'll clean this 1 up and finish it, got lucky with this fracture.

Last edited by jackrevolver on Feb 15, 2021, 2:46:14 AM
"
jackrevolver wrote:
"
Giften wrote:
"
jackrevolver wrote:
will try this build soon, have slowly been crafting a wand, recently hit this :

Would this be decent enough to keep crafting on and if so what would be the best way to proceed?

thank you!

i think thats actually not really good, since you can easily hit the lightning damage with essences fracturing that mod is a waste, you should get another one with another fractured mod

Firstly, thank you for your input, I think thats fair, happened to hit both the crits and thought i could maybe work off that with some removes and augs.

I'll clean this 1 up and finish it, got lucky with this fracture.

Change that critical strike chance for spell craft to another craft, it does nothing here cause power siphon and KB is not a spell
snip.

"

Change that critical strike chance for spell craft to another craft, it does nothing here cause power siphon and KB is not a spell

Yea sorry, thought it was obvious with it being lowest crafted tier and all, that it is just there so i can clean it up and slam crit twice. (both the wands are obviously not in their finished state, maybe i should have been clearer on that.)

Thanks though!

Last edited by jackrevolver on Feb 15, 2021, 12:16:58 PM
Hey,

So i'm super budget and started with 1-2ex and built from there, I've saved about 10ex and looking at getting the Anomalous KB gem. But I wondering if I should spend it on other items first. Like my wand, jewellery, Helm nearly everything lol. I have a 86 elder belt which is my current project.

Just killed Sirus (5) and did it comfortably, mapping is smooth but in tier 15-16 im looking forward to more dmg. Awesome build guide thanks for taking the time to make it.

So I guess any feed back would be apricated :)

Last edited by DannyC11 on Feb 16, 2021, 10:39:20 AM
Hello, I just wanted to share my thoughts about crafting the wand if you start with fractured increased spell damage:

1. spam essence of wrath untill you get t2/t1 attack speed
2. clean bad mods both from prefixes and suffixes
3. craft cannot roll caster mods
4. augment crit (suffix) and aug cold (prefix)
5. roll till you get desired tiers (note that flat cold and cold damage as chaos gives similar or slightly worse damage according to POB)
6. finish your wand with bench crit craft (depends if you rolled chance or multi via harvest)

The reasoning behind this process is that speed crafts are extremely expensive and it's better to roll just one crit mod while blocking caster mods cuz of stupid crit chance for spells which I was getting a lot when I was rolling two crit mods. Lastly, I just couldnt get flat cold dmg with essence of wrath like the author :D

P.S. you can create different combinations of wands in POB and test it but dps should be similar or slightly worse. You can compensate flat cold damage with helmet like this:
Last edited by lampicka95 on Feb 16, 2021, 12:32:04 PM
Hey, I'm really enjoying the build but had one small problem. My kb does a small amount of phys damage and that sometimes kills me on phys reflect maps. Not sure if that's supposed to happen or not - here is my pob https://pastebin.com/h9iK5aPL
Guyz i do the build currently im lvl 89.

I must tell that im dying alot and want help with items i should upgrade.

I die alot when doing bosses. Im with 4k Life and 400 ES and 100k dps HO.

Any recommendations for levelling? Especially in a league start environment
so, came across this thread and i'm intrigued. I really like the snappiness of the playstyle of this build. you just fire, kill stuff and move on. no complicated mechanics, no setup necessary. budget isn't an issue, tbh, you just play and farm currency/crafts to get stuff. but...

"
AntiSkid wrote:
Any recommendations for levelling? Especially in a league start environment

also wanted to ask about this. raider is a great starter ascendancy, but what should you build first? classic frost blades? it would be cool to have a starting point in the guide and a clear transition to the wander tree later on.
Last edited by leafyr0kr on Feb 18, 2021, 4:46:52 PM

So... I made this thing.

Bought base for 5ex

Deafening essence of wrath until I hit something I could work with. Ended up hitting t2 crit chance and t2 crit multi as suffix.

Wand had 2 prefixes and 2 suffixes at this point. Crafted "Cannot roll Caster modifiers" as a suffix and used Augment Cold.

Afterwards kept buying Add/Remove cold until I hit something "okay". I would have stopped at anything above tier 4, because at that point I'd consider it worth it and would have just crafted the attack speed/quality. Ended up actually hitting tier 1 cold damage in just two add/removes

Going to enchant it with quality as elemental damage next, woohee.
Dan_Krillson - Lvl 100 Arc Totems -
#2 Hierophant Betrayal

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info