[3.13] Raider Kinetic Blast / Power Siphon Wander | 20mil DPS | Screenwide Clear | SPEED DEMON

"
ry3u2 wrote:
looks like very nice, dont get how to craft shield like this, but other stuff is pretty easy to get, gona try this one

Shield is pretty hard to harvest craft. You pretty much need to buy a shield with the +2 frenzy already and then 1 other good mod, whether that be high spell damage or life. Then you try to harvest craft the missing one, caster harvest for spell damage, and life for life.

"
lampicka95 wrote:
Hello, can I ask you what do think about going as a Pathfinder? With enough flask effect, we can get another projectile from Dying Sun, it has ailment immunity as well plus flask charges doing boss fights are pretty good as well. The only issue is applying exposure but I guess it can be solved by Elemental Army on golem or using trigger spell in wand.

You can definitely play this as pathfinder. I honestly think this build could be played as a pathfinder, deadeye, or assassin. I simply chose raider because I felt like playing it this league and the new onslaught path was appealing to me as a league start, and so that's what I optimized around. But you can easily mold it towards other ascendancies and they might end up being better in some respects.

Since I don't have experience playing it with those ascendancies or optimizing around them I'm hesitant to speak more in depth about them, but I do encourage people to take the archetype and experiment with other ascendancies. Then post the results here!
Last edited by Anbokr on Feb 6, 2021, 3:00:37 PM
Hey could you give some advice on my current character? I followed most of your build, at lvl 83 and the damage hits a brick wall in tier 12/13 maps. I'm super broke atm so not really in a "buy giga wand boost 300% damage" situation. I'm also out of essences... any idea how to work my way up from here?

Also I haven't got all the trials yet and am missing avatar of the veil. Is that going to be a solid damage boost when I get it? Thanks.

Update: I made a few adjustments to sacrifice dmg for life and went from 2.5k hp to 3k. Mapping becomes MUCH smoother. Still wondering about the damage though. My tooltip of PS shows around 30k with everything on.
Last edited by zzlyn on Feb 6, 2021, 5:04:37 PM
The end game POB has 99% increased life. Most life builds I play usually aim for 160% minimum. Before you get a bunch of flat life on abyss jewels to make up for it did you take more life on the tree or does that hurt your damage too much?
With the amount of jewels this build uses, you can actually run ele reflect maps if you get the 10% reduced ele reflect damage taken implicit from Harvest on 10 of em.
What would be the biggest upgrades to get in order for this? Like starting out the build.
"
lampicka95 wrote:
Hello, can I ask you what do think about going as a Pathfinder? With enough flask effect, we can get another projectile from Dying Sun, it has ailment immunity as well plus flask charges doing boss fights are pretty good as well. The only issue is applying exposure but I guess it can be solved by Elemental Army on golem or using trigger spell in wand.

You can opt to take more life nodes nearby before getting abyss jewels, but getting at least a bunch of 20-30 life jewels is very key for making sure that life pool is at least 4500. Getting or crafting a giga life belt is also key with respect to life.

I'll probably expand on the defensive section eventually since usually when I make these kinds of builds I do get bombarded with "you said I'd be durable but I die!!".

Whenever we build evasion like this, we're making up most of our life from abyss jewels and rares, and also getting as much chaos res as possible out of rares. Once we cross that 5k HP threshold with decent gear investment or sacrificng a few dps nodes for more life nodes, we are pretty comfortable surviving 99% of the content outside of the occasional 1 in 50 map 1 shot, provided we move around correctly still and make good use of our quick dash + MS to avoid standing still for too long.

"
Laere wrote:
What would be the biggest upgrades to get in order for this? Like starting out the build.

1) As good a wand as we can get
2) Full set of at least +20 to life abyss jewels
3) Rares with high life rolls (belt particularly important here)
4) Power Siphon +2 proj helm, hit with essence of horror for our kinetic blast five-link.
5) Watcher's Eye + Cluster Jewels
6) Anomalous Kinetic Blast
7) Anomalous Power Siphon 21/20

This is also assuming you have the baseline stuff like the shroud, tombfist, and bubonic trail (if you want to save money on boots). These are all cheap. After you work through that list, you can minmax by buying awakened gems and getting better rares (both gear and abyss jewels) -- high rolls on stuff like flat lightning, life, giga crafted wand, giga crafted shield, giga crafted helm, etc...

Last edited by Anbokr on Feb 6, 2021, 7:38:03 PM
I think you gave me great idea, when you mentioned Feast of Flesh. What do you think about Vitality 1 lvl with:

We lose some dmg but gain some tankiness.
"
lampicka95 wrote:
I think you gave me great idea, when you mentioned Feast of Flesh. What do you think about Vitality 1 lvl with:

We lose some dmg but gain some tankiness.

Yep, that's a really good alternative. Any source of life gain for each enemy hit by attacks or generic life gain for each enemy hit is extremely powerful for a build like this.
Hello just started this build. Still leveling so no comments on the actual build yet, but as I was going through everything again I thought about how I was going to life leech after taking off Thief's Torment..

Are you relying entirely on Blood Drinker? Is that enough? No Life Gain on Hit?

I was likely going to try and fit in some life gain on hit, but wanted to see if I was missing something obvious first with your leech.

You take Storm Drinker, but what is ES leech doing for us here, I can't seem to find a reason.
Last edited by niclichtner on Feb 7, 2021, 3:47:21 AM
Just started this build, looks amazing. Never played PS/KB builds before and I'm looking foward to this project.

Last edited by Ber0ende on Feb 7, 2021, 1:49:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info