Fyregrass' Comprehensive Storm Brand Assassin Guide - Currently Dead Build. Revisit in 2 weeks.

Hey really loving the build and thank you for writing it so deepful !
I've just switched to soul corrupted but I'm taking one shot sometimes.
What can I improve to take more tankyness ?
Here my POB
https://pastebin.com/cm0rZvmV

Really thank you for the help you can bring me
What's your opinion on the Archmage Hiero version of this build instead of Assa ?

After exporting a few profiles at random from poe.ninja, it seems like Hiero has incredibly high ehp with 50% MoM + Arcane Cloak + Agnostic for literally 100% hp regen/s.

It also boasts about twice the dps of the endgame PoB with 2 PC rings, unless I misconfigured something in PoB.

Its main issue seems to be lacks of attachment range compared to your version (1.35 vs 3+).

Thoughts, if this isn't outside the scope of this guide ?
"
Klayvan wrote:
Here my POB

I suggest switching to 2 void batteries first.
If you can't control it, STOP.
What are the forms of stun immunity we can incorporate into this build?

Im guessing 80% stun avoidance on boots + 20% stun elsewhere somehow?
"
dagul23 wrote:
"
Klayvan wrote:
Here my POB

I suggest switching to 2 void batteries first.

ok I've bought 2 void now I have to 6L my chest, I'll pray the almighty because I've never succeed to 6L anything
I just made a big leap, spending about 1500c and 13ex on my current setup. (Well it's a big leap for me - that's 2/3rds my wealth). This puts me at 10PC without HH.

While I have a noticeably better time at ultimatums, there's still no guarantee I make it to the end in t16s ultimatums. I also got murdered by a Zana putrid cloister at t16, right by the entrance where those act 3 lunaris temple spike throwing tentacle ladies nuked me. So far I get better returns from my first character in the league (skele mage necro), but she's reached her ceiling in just barely beating 4 elder guardians and losing to a7 sirus.

As soon as I level, I'm gonna try a8 sirus. I think my chances are 50/50 as to whether I kill him in 6 portals.

Edit: Scratch that. I have no chance against Sirus. I die to betrayal in red maps.

Edit2: Somehow beat Sirus with 1 spare portal remaining.
Last edited by radiostar01 on May 12, 2021, 8:13:41 PM
"
radiostar01 wrote:
I just made a big leap, spending about 1500c and 13ex on my current setup. (Well it's a big leap for me - that's 2/3rds my wealth). This puts me at 10PC without HH.

While I have a noticeably better time at ultimatums, there's still no guarantee I make it to the end in t16s ultimatums. I also got murdered by a Zana putrid cloister at t16, right by the entrance where those act 3 lunaris temple spike throwing tentacle ladies nuked me. So far I get better returns from my first character in the league (skele mage necro), but she's reached her ceiling in just barely beating 4 elder guardians and losing to a7 sirus.

As soon as I level, I'm gonna try a8 sirus. I think my chances are 50/50 as to whether I kill him in 6 portals.

Edit: Scratch that. I have no chance against Sirus. I die to betrayal in red maps.

For me the biggest things that helped survival was first a Cinderswallow Flask by far. That is huge. Also Atziri's Promise is nice for the leech. And Inspired Learning trivializes most maps. There are also some defensive Watcher's Eyes that are cheaper that I used (use) which I found helpful too. Phasing is a must too. I have it on an abyssal jewel. Enduring Composure cluster jewel, or a way to get Endurance Charges (I have it on my ring) is also very nice. If you have an offensive curse, change it to Temporal Chains, or similar - the 5ex Unique gloves in the guide are nice for that. Or Templar Gloves are cheap now. I've had a super nice pair sitting at 1ex and they aren't even selling. Hope this helps!

Most of this ^ is for maps and Ultimatums. Biggest thing for bosses was to take off Brand Recall from left click for them. That way I can apply a couple, and run away as fast as I can! LOL! Let the brands do the work while I can't even see the boss!
Last edited by Sumidian on May 12, 2021, 2:05:48 PM
I'm wondering what gems should I but now, either awakened lightning pen(5.1m dps with high crit chance) or awakened controlled destruction(5.8m dps but lower crit chance)
Just wanted to express my appreciation for this incredible guide Fyregrass! Very detailed explanation of build mechanics with simple progression along tiers and crafting, this is truly one of the best written guides I has a pleasure of reading and following along Enki's Arc Witch and Hasunic's TR Trickster. I am having a blast with it - atm lvl 93 and clear is silky smooth thanks to Inpulsa and Holy Conquest. Single target could be potentially better but I still need to invest more into the gear and woke/alt gems. Thanks again and good look exile!
This is the best build I've played in PoE since my start in Metamorph. I swapped to storm brand due to hating my league starter and have had such a smooth and enjoyable experience. Having reached the 10pc build I can both map and boss incredibly well. This is THE 'do it all' build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info