Fyregrass' Comprehensive Storm Brand Assassin Guide - Currently Dead Build. Revisit in 2 weeks.

Leveling from a10 to storm brand capable (80-83) feels pretty tedious. Heist and delve kills me, breaches kill me, cant do more than 1 ultimatum wave. And barely make a dent on metamorphs.

Any tips for someone crawling to 83?

Edit: Nvm. Switched to storm brand early.
Last edited by radiostar01 on May 8, 2021, 11:08:15 PM
Hey,

Started clearing t15s with ease once i switched to corrupted soul version. Just a few questions :

How much better/worse is to have inspired learning in corrupted soul version? Im guessing its better to have it for mapping and worse for bossing.

Lightning pen or controlled destruction? And which gem upgrade (awakened/divergent/anom) should i focus on first?

Thanks in advance, most fun build I've played in 4 years :)
Inspired learning helps clearing Maps, especially in Ultimatum encounters! For bossing u can switch it for one With corrupted blood imunity
"
sabermetrics wrote:
"
cyntage wrote:
Hello, at work so can't post pob but researching my next upgrades, I have roughly 10 raw EX right now

Any suggestions?

Work on getting a +1 maximum power charge helmet, that will be a fairly significant boost to you DPS. You also have 2 curses on your gloves, and you even have assassin's mark slotted in your boots. There is a curse limit of 1 by default, and you can bump that up to 2 with the Whispers of Doom passive on the skill tree. Having all 3 of those together are redundant, you'll want to look into fixing that.

Thank you! I followed Fyregrass's guide and made this helmet - not sure how much it's worth, but it feels good.
Last edited by cyntage on May 8, 2021, 10:54:59 AM

https://pastebin.com/aUKzFkJ6

What should i do to improve the build?

Hi everyone, I am currently at lv87, trying to 5 or 6 link Inpulsa to get Void Batteries. I am struggling a little bit since i starting red maps, i don't have any life/es sustain and even though the guide is really precise, i'm feeling a little bit loss about what are my next steps....can anybody help?

I will leave you my PoB too:
https://pastebin.com/K7VCNgGn
Fantastic build guide.
Haven't played brand since Betrayal and your in depth guide feels very good.

Thank you for linking the filters and saving the additional work in finding similar items.

2 days with it, level 82, looking forward to min maxing it.

Can anyone give some advice on my setup?

Maps are find but once i do any invitations ( breachlord/guardians) i die super fast... which is prob due to fact i cannot dps one of the bosses down fast enuff?

have wasted 1 breachlord and 1 elder guardian invitation this way. :(
"
Omnisic wrote:
Fantastic build guide.
Haven't played brand since Betrayal and your in depth guide feels very good.

Thank you for linking the filters and saving the additional work in finding similar items.

2 days with it, level 82, looking forward to min maxing it.

Really? Because I'm 81 and I'm having a dreadful time mapping and leveling. I'm really not convinced I should commit to the 20ex version, never mind the 40ex and beyond levels.

Edit: Well I'm an idiot. Turns out I kept elemental overload the whole time. Main things needlessly painful for myself.
Last edited by radiostar01 on May 9, 2021, 8:43:23 AM

This was my second character of the league - my first is an insanely tanky Champion Minion Instability build. So this is like kind of the opposite! I've had a lot of fun so far. Most upgrades are in the 10 exalted plus range now - bar a few here or there. Went with Herald of Thunder more as a personal preference for the MTX but also got a cool ring that allows for +6% Spell Damage per power charge! Pretty neat.

Also added in some more defensive power like Endurance Charge on Kill boots - goes nicely with the Inspired Learning requiring the +1 to Maximum Endurance node - and lets me save the points by not using the Enduring Composure cluster jewel. Just leveling up now and farming away. Thanks for the guide!
Last edited by Sumidian on May 9, 2021, 4:11:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info