Fyregrass' Comprehensive Storm Brand Assassin Guide - Currently Dead Build. Revisit in 2 weeks.

"
Anackk wrote:
All right boys, I think we should finally try to do it again once we get the full passive tree.

I'm curious why you think this. Holy conquest on the tree is big, but do you see somewhere where we can make up the 3.15 damage nerfs?
"
"
Anackk wrote:
All right boys, I think we should finally try to do it again once we get the full passive tree.

I'm curious why you think this. Holy conquest on the tree is big, but do you see somewhere where we can make up the 3.15 damage nerfs?

Damage was fine, dying to monsters just looking in your general direction was not. That was my impression from playing it this league at least.
I'm just basing my comment off of what I read on here. I haven't played SB assassin but I have always wanted to. This build was always meant to be a glass cannon. Judging from comments in this thread it seemed like the build lost so much DPS that you couldn't zap everything of the screen before you died anymore.
Hope Fyregrass make this build works again!!!! i love it, its the best poe build
Summon: Fyregrass :D
New tree seems awesome for brand builds.
"
Fyregrass wrote:
my personal filter highlights these, contact me if you want it

Any chance you would make your filters public on the website, so we can follow your filters?

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info