[3.13] Peak life Necromancer -- 12k life, 7k+ regen/sec, delete everything

Brutality (no chaos dmg) + Grave Intentions (chaos dmg), will it work?
-
Last edited by Blubbey on Apr 12, 2021, 6:32:32 PM
"
Blubbey wrote:
Just waiting for next Zombie nerf T.T

I don't really expect a significant zombie nerf anytime soon. Representation on poe.ninja is at 3% for Ritual, which marks as kinda middle of the road and out of meta. When I tell people I'm playing this build, I've had the reaction, "people still play zombies?" several times now. I think this one is flying under the radar for a while.
I'm looking for the damage upgrade now
Zombies, spectres, animate guardian are lvl 21 with all bonuses (lvl 30 zombies etc), 1100 str. I want more clearing speed on t16 maps (yes, we are slow) in terms of damage. I've tried a5 Sirus yesterday. Well, it was pretty doable (i've seen it for the first time). but i'd like to see more damage to push him between his phases. Any ideas?
Missing awakened multistrike (23 ex whoops)
"
Argheee wrote:
Any ideas?

Cluster jewels with Renewal and Vicious Bite should be a nice boost to damage at the cost of a lot of health nodes.

Vicious Bite
Minions have +15% to Critical Strike Multiplier
Minions have 30% increased Critical Strike Chance

Renewal
Minions have 10% chance to deal Double Damage while they are on Full Life
Minions Regenerate 1% of Life per second
I tried to level with this build to see if I then stick with it or switch to another which would be a pain to level.

The leveling was OK

I am just L81 now but I got the gear, gems etc...missing 1 ascendancy out of lazyness but hey...I SHOULD be able to dish out some damage with those zombies.

However, I am not really. Build feels a bit slow, and I tried upping damage.
So I am using Pride, Dread banner and Aspect of the Avian
Also a STR scaling chest with CWC Cyclone setup to get Flesh Offering and Maim enemies for inc. physical dmg taken.

Setup

Sitting at around 1350 STR now and 6.1 or 6.2 K life which is OK for the low lvl. However the minions either cannot catch up (dmg setup without minion speed) or they just don't have great damage (minion speed setup).

Upgrades are planned as follows (if I stick with this)
- other rings with more Life and more STR, most likely will give me 1500 STR
- Anoint the ammy
- get the ascendancy

Any suggestions beyond that?
“Losing a limb is no excuse for cowardice.” - Master Sollis, "Blood Song"
Last edited by Carmondai89 on Feb 16, 2021, 7:38:12 PM
-
Last edited by Blubbey on Apr 12, 2021, 6:48:10 PM
Where can i get 4th spectre? I've got only 3 as it's done in the guide
-
Last edited by Blubbey on Apr 12, 2021, 6:47:56 PM
Thanks for the Answer!
Feeding frenzy on Golem was a good one, forgot about it after I couldn't get 4B on my gloves :D

Sadly most of the stuff was already on my Improve list, so now I have
- the frenzy charge Ape Spectre
- the Ascendancy

Ravenous Horde I will probably travel to in the tree because I value life a bit less and with my transforming jewel the nodes give me +20 STR which I need to get to 1500

Your weapon is really good admittedly but I think mine allows for more scaling (1500 STR) and has the Aspect which I am actually using, so that should make it even at least, especially if you consider the additional Zombie from reaching 1500 STR. That's +500 STR = 50% inc. melee dmg (100%, but halved through Baron)when the scaling is done, for 12 zombies. and a chunk of Life....so I will stick with that, even though your route is quite good as well. I just didn't like the crafting process after I got +1 gems / 51 STR after like 50 alts^^

lvl 84 now and going for some more STR and then just Life. Aiming for around 8K life with better gear and higher levels (around 93)

Thread of hope I will try in different locations, it seems a bit like low value to use it just for ravenous horde.

Anoint I will do when required and when I know if I need more STR or not, maybe I change stuff around again then.
“Losing a limb is no excuse for cowardice.” - Master Sollis, "Blood Song"
Last edited by Carmondai89 on Feb 17, 2021, 6:17:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info