[3.13] Peak life Necromancer -- 12k life, 7k+ regen/sec, delete everything

Im using, host and carnage chieftains from act7 and merveils retainer (gives vulnerability curse).

Can be found in coves and reef maps (not always present as far as i can tell). You should use a spectre bank, it died for me and is annoying to get back if not in a bank...
-
Last edited by Blubbey on Apr 12, 2021, 7:24:11 PM
"
Blubbey wrote:

I don't really know if your vitality info is up-to-date. You write, that

"
Vitality will help you regen a huge amount of life per second due to our extreme life pool

This implpies, that Vitality recovers HP as percentage, but the gem in your thread and the wiki page also show, that Vitality regenerates

"
You and nearby Allies Regenerate (15-247) Life per second

= a flat amount of life, which would make it independent of the large life pool. In fact, it even becomes smaller in relation to a large life pool.

Thanks for pointing this out. I was meant to say that Vitality assists in regenerating a huge amount of life per second, not that the skill by itself regenerates life proportional to your max life. Nevertheless, it was poor wording by me and it did sound misleading. I have rephrased that.

"

The zombies seem kind of weak in PoB and i don't really like constant hitting of zombies

POB is never accurate when it comes to zombies. If you are rightly equipped and plays it right your zombies will melt most bosses in 1-2 seconds, and very few bosses are capabble of killing them.
Last edited by Napzzz on Feb 6, 2021, 11:08:35 PM
Hello, I have the basic gears ready for this build, but I have a few questions

1) What is the priority for ascendancy?

2) What is the priority in passive tree routes, which keystone/notable to go first, 2nd ...last....
-
Last edited by Blubbey on Apr 12, 2021, 7:24:36 PM
at what STR point do stop, 1200? is it worth to get minion jewels instead of strength jewels at this point?
"
KiadawP wrote:

1) What is the priority for ascendancy?

Lab order should be:

1.Commander of Darkness (either 1st or 4th depending on if you are just starting and cannot craft yourself enough res to finish story)

2.Mindless Aggression (this goes 2nd to prepare for the 2 nodes it branches to)

3.Bone Barrier ( this goes 3rd because it makes everyone including you that much tankier)

4.Unnatural Strength (This goes last because you won't feel the true power of +2 until maps)

"
What is the priority in passive tree routes, which keystone/notable to go first, 2nd ...last....

Best to refer to the passive tree section of the build.
"
chronicbint wrote:

I am using a host chieftain, gives power charges to everyone and carnage chieftan, gives frenzy charges.

However I am not sure how much help they are or if they would be better with something more defensive.

They are very good but you need to swap out minion life support for blood magic support. Without blood magic they lose about 80% their usefulness.
"
Granikk wrote:

at what STR point do stop, 1200? is it worth to get minion jewels instead of strength jewels at this point?

I have touched on that in the 'Important things to know' section of this build.
Basically you will want to stop at 1000 strength to focus on regen/life.

No matter which stage you are at jewels should always have at least 20 strength and 7% increased max life, rest of the mods are up to you.
Last edited by Napzzz on Feb 7, 2021, 12:28:37 PM
does this stat on amulets effect minion dps? 1% increased Damage per 15 Strength

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info