[3.13] Peak life Necromancer -- 12k life, 7k+ regen/sec, delete everything

Hmm, switched to this build to give it a go and struggling a bit. Keep getting destroyed, unsure I have it setup correctly..... Have you got any gameplay videos?
Can you use all auras, Banner, Vitality, Pride and Aspect of avian? I can only use all 4 when i have Sovereignty in the passive tree to reduce reserved mana.
"
qbatronix wrote:
Can you use all auras, Banner, Vitality, Pride and Aspect of avian? I can only use all 4 when i have Sovereignty in the passive tree to reduce reserved mana.

Aspect of Avian is not part of the build
Small tip. If you have fortify from guardian's kingmaker, you can get enchant on belt which give +300 armor.
"
qbatronix wrote:

Small tip. If you have fortify from guardian's kingmaker, you can get enchant on belt which give +300 armor.

Yup, I need to find time for lab to get my enchants done.
"
chronicbint wrote:

Hmm, switched to this build to give it a go and struggling a bit. Keep getting destroyed, unsure I have it setup correctly..... Have you got any gameplay videos?

I thought about including a video but really there is no gameplay here. You just run around with your minions doing things for you, and occasionally use Convocation to control them.

If you are having a hard time you are probably set up wrong.Link your gear here and I will try to pinpoint the problem.

My survivability is great now :) Any idea how i could improve my damage? Awakened gems are a bit out of my price range at the moment sadly...but at least now i can farm ^^

Maybe i should put blood magic in for the spectres...i run 2 carnage chieftains and 1 host chieftain...but i dont want to swap minion life out...dont want my ag to die
Last edited by d3m0nic on Feb 5, 2021, 3:40:40 AM
One more tip. In Valdo's Rest tree don't take harbingers. When there is 5 of them next to each other minions doesn't have chance to survive :D
Its quite strange, happened a few times now, essentially walking through a zone decimating everything, suddenly 10k health gone and dead.

Think they were possibly just freak occurrences, gear is pretty good, saving for awakened versions. :)

Thhinking back it may have been Sirus related as he has started appearing in maps. See how I go today, just done a few T15's and a T16 with ease.....
Last edited by chronicbint on Feb 5, 2021, 5:18:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info