New Discoverable Hideouts

"
drakblaze6 wrote:
[Removed by Support]

The people that make the hideouts are not the same people that fix crashes and bugs lmao, learn how things work before complaining like a child.
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Feb 4, 2021, 7:18:57 AM
Dank
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
How to unlock?
Ugghh... more dark themes with no lightning just so you can continue to push bloom and the bright glowing effects you have for your MTX.

There's a big difference between "gritty and realistic" and "I can't see my own hand in front of my face".

The lighting in your game sucks.
As someone who found the Primordial H/O but got the bug where you couldn't get the dang thing bc you "didn't kill all the enemies in the area" (cleared entire map btw) I'm realllllllllly hoping they fixed this issue before showcasing them. Otherwise... GGG pls
Excellent, Thank-you
"
starczek wrote:
[Removed by Support]
They have people working on both, the whole company doesn't just focus on one thing at a time... They have a team for art/hideouts etc. and a team for bugs/crashes etc..
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Feb 4, 2021, 7:19:40 AM
I've been wanting a Moon Temple hideout since like Betrayal :) This is a win for me which doesn't happen very often in this game #neverlucky
Awesome, farming hideouts is one of my favorite parts in the game, thank you so much!
NICE!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info