[3.16] ❄️ Peak Performance Ice Shot Deadeye ❄️ | Deceivingly Tanky | Start>Endgame

Well well well, I'm really impressed with your creativity to use Hydrosphere. It has REALLY shown as a great utility for bossing and I'm pretty happy with how my character is doing.

Didn't read all the comments, but I'd suggest using two bows instead of one, just for quality of life and boosting boss dps even further. Death's Harp is a cheap 6-links and also is one of the best options to give heavy hits to clear maps, while a good crafted bow does great against bosses. I see you recommend swapping for Barrage Support when bossing, but didn't see you talking much about it.

Death's Harp is my main weapon, with Ice Shot - Hypothermia - Cold Penetration - Mirage Archer - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Inspiration.
The crafted bow focus on single target with Ice Shot - Barrage Support - Hypothermia - Cold Penetration - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Inspiration

By positioning Hydrosphere the same way you teached us to I can get ludicrous DPS and full use of all the extra projectiles. Yes, I had to buy another Voidfletcher, but dismantling bosses while killing its minions with just a button to swap bows is a quality of life I'm never going to ignore.

Current gear:
Spoiler

Great guide and thanks for sharing! =)
"
Tales_Black wrote:
Well well well, I'm really impressed with your creativity to use Hydrosphere. It has REALLY shown as a great utility for bossing and I'm pretty happy with how my character is doing.

Didn't read all the comments, but I'd suggest using two bows instead of one, just for quality of life and boosting boss dps even further. Death's Harp is a cheap 6-links and also is one of the best options to give heavy hits to clear maps, while a good crafted bow does great against bosses. I see you recommend swapping for Barrage Support when bossing, but didn't see you talking much about it.

Death's Harp is my main weapon, with Ice Shot - Hypothermia - Cold Penetration - Mirage Archer - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Inspiration.
The crafted bow focus on single target with Ice Shot - Barrage Support - Hypothermia - Cold Penetration - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Inspiration

By positioning Hydrosphere the same way you teached us to I can get ludicrous DPS and full use of all the extra projectiles. Yes, I had to buy another Voidfletcher, but dismantling bosses while killing its minions with just a button to swap bows is a quality of life I'm never going to ignore.

Current gear:
Spoiler

Great guide and thanks for sharing! =)

Hey, great to hear the build is working out for you. For bossing, I do bring in a Barrage support for gem swap but only if I'm 100% sure there will only be 1 single target for the whole boss fight (e.g. Sirus, some Conquerors, etc.), because otherwise my multi-target hit will suffer. You can generally see from my build video showcase that I don't really use barrage support all that much anyway.

The reason why I tried to do this '1 size fits all' configuration is because Ice Shot builds are just typically very expensive to min-max, even more so as a league starter. Having to have 2 6L cold-dex bow (or even 2 6L Death's Opus) with 2 corrupted-implicit Voidfletcher during early league doesn't seem to fit really well into that build concept.
My Youtube channel guide:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuOAAZyUPDtInV9UDiH4BBw
Last edited by mantol456 on Feb 4, 2021, 11:08:15 PM
"
mantol456 wrote:
For bossing, I do bring in a Barrage support for gem swap but only if I'm 100% sure there will only be 1 single target for the whole boss fight (e.g. Sirus, some Conquerors, etc.)

Which gems do you swap then?

Thx for the guide, loving the build!
"
matikz wrote:
"
mantol456 wrote:
For bossing, I do bring in a Barrage support for gem swap but only if I'm 100% sure there will only be 1 single target for the whole boss fight (e.g. Sirus, some Conquerors, etc.)

Which gems do you swap then?

Thx for the guide, loving the build!

Swap with the added cold damage support, but always check your POB to ensure it's the most optimal gem swap.
Hey man, I recently found your guide and it's really well written! Gotta try this one out soon.

One question tho, is blizzard crown usable in this? It gives hefty amount of cold dmg but increased monster resistances so I wonder if it's worth using it?
About Hydroshere and it's clunkyness, I'd suggest to link Arcanist Brand or Spell Totem
"
b0b3334 wrote:
Hey man, I recently found your guide and it's really well written! Gotta try this one out soon.

One question tho, is blizzard crown usable in this? It gives hefty amount of cold dmg but increased monster resistances so I wonder if it's worth using it?

I wouldn't suggest it for 2 reasons:

1. Based on pure POB number, the added damage but increased resistance actually results in DPS loss. Maybe if you had ignore resistance like inquisitor it could be good.

2. Although the helm slot is flexible, the enchant for Skitterbot mana reservation is near mandatory, which will be hard to find on your blizzard crown base.

"
kirjami wrote:
About Hydroshere and it's clunkyness, I'd suggest to link Arcanist Brand or Spell Totem

The Hydrosphere feels clunky at base cast time of 0.6 sec, faster casting resolves that. Linking to arcanist/spell totem I believe helps with the tracking for prolonged fight, but your initial cast time will be higher so it would still feels clunky. Not to mention we wouldn't have much gem slot to play around with.
Hi this is my build https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/KISAXX/characters any idea for upgrades i can run t16 did elder and shaper shaper gadians fight solo np but sirus and some multi boss fights ar rly hard + any ideas wich gear to swap when playig wit aurabot

budget cca 21 ex

I thought maybe try 3 curses (+1 curse body armor and ring wit elemental weakness on ring )

sry for bed eng

Thx
"
KISAXX wrote:
Hi this is my build https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/KISAXX/characters any idea for upgrades i can run t16 did elder and shaper shaper gadians fight solo np but sirus and some multi boss fights ar rly hard + any ideas wich gear to swap when playig wit aurabot

budget cca 21 ex

I thought maybe try 3 curses (+1 curse body armor and ring wit elemental weakness on ring )

sry for bed eng

Thx

Hi there, went a look at your character in POB. Your build does not really seem to follow my guide, but rather the other ice shot build instead. Maybe try asking in that other thread instead.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2954336

Cheers.
Last edited by mantol456 on Feb 16, 2021, 7:19:54 AM
Can I craft something better then Hyrri's Ire? If yes, what? Also, 100% deli(with scarabs, nemesis, beyond) can be played?(ofc with HH).

Why no chain or mirage archer? Wouldn't it be better for clear?
Last edited by Enven_ on Feb 18, 2021, 10:04:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info