[3.16] ❄️ Peak Performance Ice Shot Deadeye ❄️ | Deceivingly Tanky | Start>Endgame

hello, quick question, will this bow work with a hopeshredder ranger bow?
Hello, sorry if this question is a bit stupid but... how exactly do i use all the skills? Ensnaring for bosses to slow them down? Frenzy to generate charges? And what is the deal with Tornado Shot? This is my first Ranger that I'm really actively playing, so I'm a little unsure about it.
This is btw. my PoB, just working on my level-ups to be able to use a Cluster Jewel as soon as possible. I have about 10ex (console) left that I want to invest in this build. T14 maps run great and it's incredibly fun to play!

https://pastebin.com/auEQzJUk
Thank you for the build I enjoy playing this very much.

I have cleared all content Awakened 9 with Maven Witness.
And wave 27 sims looking to get to 30

Some changes with the build
-I killed All bandits for 2 skill points (rather expensive gear and jewels helped with resists)
-I refunded "Prowess" and Theif's Craft -30Str -30Int (I got lucky and got my stats on gear very pricey)
-I put the points into Ballistics (2points)(4% life, *% avoid life, 20% projectile speed, and damage +20 dext)
-1% increased projectile damage per 16 dexterity (Projectile Mastery 1 point)
-Infused (1 point) (+1 power charge)
Added Headhunter into the build with a belt swap for fights you cant stack
Using Anomalous Increased Critical Damage instead -10% crit multi for 20% crit chance
Using Divergent Precision for 2% more damage for myself and allies
Using Onslaught + Elusive On boots

On standard so we are running
Legacy Hyrri's Ire for higher cold damage
Legacy Death opus 150% crit multi // Bow swap for 1.3m more dps on bosses
Legacy Atziri Promise
Legacy Dying Sun
Quicksilver/ Sulphur Swap

I still need
-max-level awakened gems.
-Still rerolling my Brutal restraint for more ideal modes I do have a good one already though
Double Corrupt Amulet and Helmet
Double corrupt additional arrow void fletcher.
Crafting Unset Shaper/elder ring for -Stun immunity and to add a golem

With the small changes, I have pushed the DPS up to 5.2m With Cold-dext bow and no HH.
With The Death's opus the build is around 4m DPS

If anyone has pushed this into Wave 30 let me know how you did it and if anyone is looking for help feel free to message me :)

Edit: I estimate all my gear to cost around 750ex

Last edited by Varacolaci on Jan 13, 2022, 6:50:31 PM
Hi, thanks for the guide. I use a different one but I used elements from this one too and kinda made my own build.

I use tombfists and I'm wondering why you don't in this build?
POB shows me like -10% damage even with crazy expensive rare gloves compared to tombfists.

Cheers
Hi.
using this bow atm but wanted to try out dex stacking bow cause have 500 dex atm.

Got these 2 bows but im not sure are these valid for trying out to craft dex-stacking bow. Playing standard.

Any crafting advise would be nice. If no for dex stacking but phys bow also.

ty all and have a good one.
RIP Hydrosphere
IGN: OrnrTheDefeated
Hello, will this be updated to 3.17 with the new bow changes and changes to hydrosphere etc ?
Thanks for a great build guide. This is the most fun build I've ever played and it let me farm my first HH.

Looks like it's pretty much gutted with Hydrosphere and Voidfletcher nerfs, what a shame!
Last edited by deadersdeaders on Jan 29, 2022, 9:38:27 PM
Hello, are you gonna be updating it for 3.17 ? you whole build was about hydro + ice shot interaction so now its a bit sad but i still believe there's things to be done with iceshot and your playstyle, asenath shouldnt be mandatory now so probably being able to use a dmg helmet could make up for the hydro dps loss combined with the new buffs boosts?

Also earlier should be easier hopefully, probably gonna start ice shot/LA anyways cause i m addicted to how good it feels, i played it in the past ty for the build i cherrished every moments of it
Here's my Standard ice shot build.

Currently i have a lot of damage but dying very often... Any tips on how to make it better? Maybe adding more life or more evasion/dodge, but without losing a bunch of the build damage.

Things i've done in the past:
Switched Hyrri's Ire > Farrul's Fur > Rare Armor
Switched Death's Opus > Reach of the Council (4 arrows)
Switched Voidfletcher (corrupted to change the implicit) > Rare Quiver
Switched Rare Helmet > Asenath's Chant > Fractal Thoughts
Switched Mark of the Elder + Rare ring > 2x Legacy Circle of Fear rings

Here's my PoB: https://pastebin.com/bmGxi7Y5

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info