[3.16] ❄️ Peak Performance Ice Shot Deadeye ❄️ | Deceivingly Tanky | Start>Endgame

"
CashKillerXD wrote:
Here's my Standard ice shot build.

Currently i have a lot of damage but dying very often... Any tips on how to make it better? Maybe adding more life or more evasion/dodge, but without losing a bunch of the build damage.

Things i've done in the past:
Switched Hyrri's Ire > Farrul's Fur > Rare Armor
Switched Death's Opus > Reach of the Council (4 arrows)
Switched Voidfletcher (corrupted to change the implicit) > Rare Quiver
Switched Rare Helmet > Asenath's Chant > Fractal Thoughts
Switched Mark of the Elder + Rare ring > 2x Legacy Circle of Fear rings

Here's my PoB: https://pastebin.com/bmGxi7Y5

I'm playing a spiritually similar build now in Archnemesis, so on like zero budget, and what helps a lot with survival is having 100 % spell suppression, and running Grace.

Pivoting to that would cost you most likely a ton of damage though. Then again, you can make up for that damage by getting a better bow - saw there are +2 arrows 1k pdps bows on standard, which would double to triple your dps and the 2 arrows you lose are unlikely to be noticeable, given you would still have +5 arrows in total, +7 with flask.
Last edited by Xyel on Feb 7, 2022, 5:38:15 AM
True

I am completely destroying t16 maps with my bow, even map bosses die fast with my clear setup (no joke) - bought it for 25 c and annulled fire damage - crafted 129% phys
And I am still missing lvl 20 and quality support gems

Next step: become tankier
Hello, I always saw this build play and I always loved it, I really want to do it and I would like to know if I can follow this build.
The magebloob belt has come out and I would like to know if I can use it in this build and what changes should I do in case that belt is recommended to me. I thought that it could be a very good option to use this powerful belt but I don't know what changes to make. I appreciate any advice!
Any chance for a passive tree link, please?
+1 would love to see an update to this build for the current patch if it's still viable.
Help save the Kiwis!!

http://www.kiwisforkiwi.org/donate/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info