Texture Streaming in Echoes of the Atlas

Is this another boldfaced lie by you , im so tired of your excuses everytime you release a new feature and its gets worse for so many people. Crashes , lagspikes and many more issues people have with your game every release. Take a look at the sheer computer power needed to run your game now compared to a few years back and every expansion you say "we optimised it to make it run better for alot of people". Atleast own up to your shit and say that you need to make the game run better for poe 2 and it is a downgrade in performance for an upgrade in graphics.

And for your information , people still play this game in hardcore mode , even though you are actively trying your best to get people to stop , so maybe fix your Shitty game engine and don't break it every time you release something huh ?
Yet another its for the better of poe 2 . What about the present ? It is turning into ridiculous meme at this point . Why push experimental tech on release client are we really just bug testers for you and if so what is the goal not like poe 2 wont have same issues and bug .
chaotic neutral
I really don't care. It looks terrible and it doesn't work like you think it does.

It should be removed from the game or made optional.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Good, I support the role of loading screens being... loading assets. I want to wait longer if that means I wont stutter and the game will look pretty once I load.
Having MUCH better overall experience on my 9750H,16gb,1660Ti 6gb system after patch ... Way to go bois!
Mirror of Kalandra?
After today patch I have blurry textures on entire map and never upgrade. In HO too. On Alvas invursion textures dont loading and entire screen of black. Vulcan
Before patch zero problems with performance :C
Last edited by Radeks93 on Jan 28, 2021, 1:22:37 AM
My game just straight up crashes now and when it doesnt it freezes then I die. I've never had a problem with crashes until today with this current patch.
Not a single mention of Console, which is hit harder by the Texture Streaming change than most PC players.
Spec: i9-9900k, RTX 2070 Super, 16 GBRAM, 1GB SSD NVMe.

Experience playing is atrocious this league compared to previous leagues. Constant FPS drops, stuttering and this awful texture loading "tech".

This needs a QUICK huge fix or reverting to the state from before the expansion.
Usually I tend to dodge the bullets of technical difficulties some users have but for the last 2 leagues I have been using the Geforce Now service to play as I don"t have access to my desktop and the new streaming technologies is terrible on these very specific configurations.

I am not sure how you think that assets are loaded and the game playable before the full texture is loaded, two very consistent recurring problems are legions and delirium. It takes about 15s for those assets to load and before it happens it is a fight against the invisible, for both your gameplay puts the player at a big disadvantage for missing on visuals.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info