Core Supporter Pack Concept Art

These all look incredibly dark and beautiful!!!
i see all support park very ugly :(((
Start working on servers and crashes! You force players to use third-party programs (cheats) to save logout from your unfinished game !

You are disrespectful to the players and for this you will be punished from comunity !
No nudity? Disgusting, I'll pass /s

Great work once again artists, your drawn creations are epic indeed
Kitava set was pretty fair looking compared to these, eh.
Take a bow GGG art team, awesome work once again.
the concepts are breathtaking, but the final results in-game are too heavy-handed with the glow; too bright and too saturated. The atlas core, especially.

The back attachment is too blue; in the concept it has a crystalline, translucent 'universe trapped in a quartz crystal' appearance, but in-game they are opaque.

The teal-grey chestplate was turned to a jade/emerald green, I'm not sure if this works visually; the concept's teal grey blends in better and is less visually cluttering when you have so many cool ideas on the armour all at the same time. It also clashes hard with the orange energy colour, as green/red are not particularly complimentary colours.

Lastly the purple on the breach core portal is so intense, that it becomes difficult to see the portal model. Most of breach stuff is like this, so it's cool I suppose, but imo could benefit from a more subtle touch with vibrancy and translucency.
Last edited by Zyrusil on Jan 27, 2021, 9:16:27 AM
As a buyer of the Atlas Core Pack I am kinda disapointed that the Atlas Core Wings don't look as good as the concept art (Infinite Void back attachment).
Pleased change it. Make it more translucent and remove those roots from it. They don't complement the hands at all!

Maybe you could revise the look of them when PoE2 is released. Or at least let us customize our MTX a little with an in-game tool (remove/hide some parts from it or slightly let us change colors).
Unarmed for life! (although I do like maces too recently)
Last edited by Broliciously on Jan 27, 2021, 11:21:06 AM
What I don't like, is that they all have this mud/clay looking base to them. What isn't glowy stuff is this dull-black/brown crud. The Abyss set is a little better, and the Harvest skull helmet is a breath of fresh air compared to all the sparkly charcoal briquets. With all the dark environments in the game, it makes it very difficult to appreciate the work when it's blending in to all grey and black backdrops.

The Harvest back attachment is another one I wish had more color variety... although it's such a jumble of irregular branches I don't know that improved visibility would necessarily help.

The Breach Core armour set, I'm generally pleased with. I'm glad an alternate helmet was provided, because one of them -- the first one, I believe -- looks too much like there's a purple gash in the chest. Maybe that's how it's supposed to look, but I can't say I like it much.

The Delve Core armour is just disappointing. It's like an edgy gritty reboot of a character who really doesn't need one: Niko. The azurite-splashed versions are even less appealing.

Still, I'd say these are improvements over the previous Core sets. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the Exalted Orb wear.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
These seem to be the best supporter packs I've seen since PoE beginning.
Harvest pack: hands down, jaw dropped - best PoE cosmetic content to date.

IMHO if the Harvest one would be 60-100$, GGG would be drowning in cash now.
250$ is kind of prohibitive price, even for devoted fans.

Unfortunately I will not be spending half of the RTX 3060, or 4x the price of Cyberpunk 2077, for a skin - even THAT magnificent...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info