Our recently released Core Supporter Packs were inspired by popular Path of Exile leagues from the past, with the highest tier supporter pack celebrating the introduction of the Envoy from the most recent Echoes of the Atlas expansion. Today, we have gathered concept art of these packs to give you a glimpse into how some of your favourite past leagues were reimagined.

The Atlas Supporter Pack includes a signed print art pack featuring concept art like you have seen above for each of the five Core Supporter Packs. To purchase or upgrade your supporter pack, click here. Thank you so much for your continued support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Very nice!
Please fix the cloaks clipping
nice
I would get pack but only 7 legacy tags on forum no room for 8th :(
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Please fix the server! I keep getting bad performance
The artworks are very nice. I would have liked that the Atlas SUpporter Pack wasn't just a points provider.
"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried." - Stephen McCranie
Pretty disappointed by these packs but tbh I only buy them to support the game.
Saved
ty
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Nice art as usual! Now let's get down to business.
How much money to make the breach set have a matching purple glow on the butt cape instead of the blue-violet one?
Can a version without that glow be added as an alternate torso the way we have alternate gloves for the delve pack?

This is driving me nuts.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info